New Stadium Vote

true blue

evertonians vote yes for new stadium in kirby 15230 yes 10468 no start of new era 3rd stadium in 129 years ex anfield goodison new stadium

How far's Kirby from Liverpool center? Seems to me the majority are moaning about it being out of town

evertonians vote yes for new stadium in kirby 15230 yes 10468 no start of new era 3rd stadium in 129 years ex anfield goodison new stadium

How far's Kirby from Liverpool center? Seems to me the majority are moaning about it being out of town

not far city ctr to goodison 15 minutes goodison to kirby about same could be the buisness people around goodison complaining

The further out the better :o:D:D:D .

The further out the better :o:D:D:D .

yes your right can not wait to get away from that dump at the other end of the park (he he he)

The further out the better :D:bah::bah::o .

:o:D

As long as it's not near to manchester. Cos that's what united did :D

Can you imagine it Manchester Everton FC :D

The further out the better :D:bah::bah::o .

evertonians will follow there peoples club were ever they may play there beautiful football even to tescos so there

The further out the better :D:bah::bah:;) .

evertonians will follow there peoples club were ever they may play there beautiful football even to tescos so there

Funny you should say that but I recently heard that Ian Rush and John Barnes were playing football in Tesco's car park in Chiang Mai :o

Funny you should say that but I recently heard that Ian Rush and John Barnes were playing football in Tesco's car park in Chiang Mai :o

best place for them packing shelves id say pair of has (beans)

best place for them packing shelves id say pair of has (beans) well past there sell by date

The further out the better :D:D:D:D .

How abouT both Liverpool teams relocating to North Wales..then they can play in the Welsh Premier League, and maybe they will finally get to become Premier League Champions. Couple of tricky games to negotiate liKe Barry, Rhyl and New Saints FC. :o

The further out the better :D:D:D:D .

How abouT both Liverpool teams relocating to North Wales..then they can play in the Welsh Premier League, and maybe they will finally get to become Premier League Champions. Couple of tricky games to negotiate liKe Barry, Rhyl and New Saints FC. :o

getting worried already this early in the season about a shift off power to the right end of the east lancs