Why Do Farang Girls Wear Trousers?

Bluecat

Going to the office this morning, I tried to get an idea of the percentage of girls wearing skirts as compared to the ones wearing trousers.

And I have to say that on the 20 minutes ride to the office, I saw about 2/3rd wearing trousers and 1/3rd wearing skirts.

But in my office building, this is about 90% wearing skirts and 10% wearing trousers,...

My fiancee is often wearing skirt. She is from a conservative and well educated middle class family in Bangkok. I think it is quite normal for a younger educated cute woman.

Linking skirts to level of education?? Now that's funny.

/SM

My wife is from a moderately well off family and is a univ. graduate with a degree in education,20 years of teaching and wears a skirt or suit dress to school, but as soon as she comes home,into the jeans.

Does that mean the education didn't take?,or could the family be Bull shiting me?

My fiancee is often wearing skirt. She is from a conservative and well educated middle class family in Bangkok. I think it is quite normal for a younger educated cute woman.

/SM

My wife is from a moderately well off family and is a univ. graduate with a degree in education,20 years of teaching and wears a skirt or suit dress to school, but as soon as she comes home,into the jeans.

Does that mean the education didn't take?,or could the family be Bull shiting me?

Not sure why you are asking me :o ...

Anyway, My Girlfriend has a Masters in Science and I have never seen her wear a skirt outside of University functions.. So I think we can safely put KronbergTHs silly comments to rest now.

/SM

Anyway, My Girlfriend has a Masters in Science and I have never seen her wear a skirt outside of University functions.. So I think we can safely put KronbergTHs silly comments to rest now./SM

I think it is a matter of level of beauty whether a (Thai) woman wears skirt or not... :o

Regards, Robert

Anyway, My Girlfriend has a Masters in Science and I have never seen her wear a skirt outside of University functions.. So I think we can safely put KronbergTHs silly comments to rest now./SM

I think it is a matter of level of beauty whether a (Thai) woman wears skirt or not... :D

Regards, Robert

In your opinion is it only the beautiful that wear skirts or do they wear pants and the less pretty wear skirts? :o

I am quite interested to hear your ideas on the subject. first it was the undereducated lower class that wore pants,now what is it??

I think it is a matter of level of beauty whether a (Thai) woman wears skirt or not... :D

Regards, Robert

:o yeah that must be it :D

/SM

Starting trolling.

A bit,... :o:D

In your opinion is it only the beautiful that wear skirts or do they wear pants and the less pretty wear skirts? :o I am quite interested to hear your ideas on the subject. first it was the undereducated lower class that wore pants,now what is it??

Actually, I was simply telling about my experiences (besides from BG on the street). And then suddenly the subject was turned over to be on university degrees.

Anyway, if you ask farang females without skirt, why they are not wearing skirts, many will reply it is coz they think they have ugly legs. And I think many Thais without skirt may reply the same.

Regards, Robert

In your opinion is it only the beautiful that wear skirts or do they wear pants and the less pretty wear skirts? :D I am quite interested to hear your ideas on the subject. first it was the undereducated lower class that wore pants,now what is it??

Actually, I was simply telling about my experiences (besides from BG on the street). And then suddenly the subject was turned over to be on university degrees.

Anyway, if you ask farang females without skirt, why they are not wearing skirts, many will reply it is coz they think they have ugly legs. And I think many Thais without skirt may reply the same.

Regards, Robert

If I had the audasity to walk up to women on the street and and ask them why they dressed as they do, I can imagine the answers I would get. Pobly be that I should mind my own fuking business instead of telling me that they had ugly legs,,must be different if you are a Dane than a US farang.

And it was you that brought up living standards and education. We were just asking you about what you meant. :o

If I had the audasity to walk up to women on the street and and ask them why they dressed as they do, I can imagine the answers I would get.

Hmm, I think Ill try asking (Thai) women how come they wear skirt or not. Its a funny subject. :D

Anyway, Ill not ask women on the street coz Im living around the Soi Nana area...

(Why everybody think its interesting whether Im Viking (Dane) or not. Actually, my father is American :o . Anyway, I should never had gone into this topic :D )

Regards, Robert

/SM

They do that in cuba too. I love it