Why Do Farang Girls Wear Trousers?

Bluecat

Most of the farang girls I know wear trousers.

Most of the Thai girls I know wear dresses.

Why is it so?

Old fashioned education for the Thai girls?

Easier and more comfortable for the farang girls to wear trousers, no education requirement?

But I have to say, this is changing in Thailand also.

Trousers are more common these days.

At least in Bangkok.

For better or for worse,... :o

Why is it so?

Old fashioned education for the Thai girls?

Easier and more comfortable for the farang girls to wear trousers, no education requirement?

But I have to say, this is changing in Thailand also.

Trousers are more common these days.

At least in Bangkok.

For better or for worse,... :o

That's funny I have noticed just the opposite.

Here in Chiang mai I rarely see a Thai female wearing a dress/skirt unless its part of a uniform. Back home (U.S.) Most woman I know at least occasionally wear dresses/skirts.

/SM

I work in an office with about 250 Thais, half are women.

We have a dress code which does not stipulate skirts or trousers for women but simply requires smart business like dress.

On Fridays we have Casual Friday, employees can wear what they like.

During the week Mon~Thurs almost all, but not all the Thai women wear skirts. On Fridays they ALL wear trousers.

Actually,i see more Thai girls wearing jeans,usually low cut hipsters and when they bend down you can see their underwear,this quite nice.

But if i'm wrong and Thai girls do wear skirts a lot,it could well be a climate thing and farang girls have adjusted to feeling more comfortable in trousers especially if they are from Europe.

Actually,i see more Thai girls wearing jeans,usually low cut hipsters and when they bend down you can see their underwear,this quite nice

I couldn’t agree more. It should be made obligatory for girls under thirty five and under a certain weight. :o

Actually,i see more Thai girls wearing jeans,usually low cut hipsters and when they bend down you can see their underwear,this quite nice.

But if i'm wrong and Thai girls do wear skirts a lot,it could well be a climate thing and farang girls have adjusted to feeling more comfortable in trousers especially if they are from Europe.

A motor bike pulled up alongside me at the traffic lights yesterday and the bird on the back was showing about 75% of her arse.

I swear that if I could have got a direct view from above you would have almost been able to see her hairy lassoo.

Legs that just beckon you with a hint of the delights to come :D

Don't get me started......... :o

Edited by Boo

Sorry Bluecat ... got to disagree on this one! Out of working hours the Thai and indeed Philipina women tend to wear the Asian uniform of jeans and teashirt.

Most of the ferang women's <deleted> are too big to ladle into jeans that are on sale in LOS so they have to wear dresses :o

drive along sukhumvit road and virtually all thai girls are wearing jeans and trousers .

you can count the skirts wearers on one hand . very few

dont know where you live !

Most european women wear trousers more often due to climate but when in los they tend to be more practical as well, for riding motorcycles etc. Outside of Bangkok I hardly see thai women wearing skirts etc probably for the same reasons that farang girls don't, too ###### uncomfortable & impractical. Apart from students & government workers/office staff, all the thai women I know wear trousers/jeans daily as you can get a lot more done & don't have to worry about flashing :D Even older generation thai women have adopted trousers more & I've never actually seen my mother in law in a skirt apart from a sarong. Evenings out are different & a nice skirt/dress can be a change for women & an excuse to dress up a bit. But a trip to tesco lotus/taking the puppy to the vet, I don't think so :o

My Thai GF usually wears a skirt (very sexy!) when she goes out with me for the simple reason that if she wears jeans or shorts then many other Thai people will assume she is a BG (and she does not wish to be assumed to be a BG).

This is certainly true, because the only time she gets dirty looks from other Thais (especially women), is when she wears jeans with me. If she wears a skirt then we have no such problems :o

98% of the Thai women I see are wearing hip huggers and only students and very few business women wear skirts,,but everytime I see a nice pair of legs in a skirt on a motorbike,I think it should be a law that all Thai women wear short skirts,Farang women can dress anyway they want as they never get my attention anyway,if I ever see one,never have here where I live.

:o

I swear that if I could have got a direct view from above you would have almost been able to see her hairy lassoo

As long as it was a pleasant view and not some big hairy arsed bloke......you know......builders bum. :o

To be honest it didn't really do a lot for me.

It was quite a nice bum as bums go, but to see this big bit of bum cleavage (non-hairy) just didn't seem right or perhaps the right place.

And I am a connoisseur of the female form :D

I personally find trousers (and jeans especially) on a girl quite alluring. It shows their curves better. That sounds sexist I know but it’s true…..  :D

I like looking at beautiful girls in both dresses and pants but I like them absolutely best when they come in their original birthday suits! :o

Cheers. :D

Snowleopard.

I have been in and out of Thailand for over 10 years. And i can guarantee you that thai girls do not wear skirts. All of them wear pants. Only students wear skirts. The college students all wear very tight undersized white shirt and undersized black skirts. Some roll up very short like mini skirts. They are about the only ones wear skirts.

In our town, virtually all students, office workers, beer promotion girls and shop assistants wear skirts. Skirts or trousers, I really don't care personally. Whether farang girls wear trousers or skirts? I can't say I have ever paid attention.

I can't say I have ever seen my wife in a skirt bluecat, I might be wrong though.

IMHO as long as a lady feels great, she will look great.

Ladies...go for it. feel great, look great!!!

My fiancee is often wearing skirt. She is from a conservative and well educated middle class family in Bangkok. I think it is quite normal for a younger educated cute woman.

Linking skirts to level of education?? Now that's funny.

/SM

My fiancee is often wearing skirt. She is from a conservative and well educated middle class family in Bangkok. I think it is quite normal for a younger educated cute woman.

/SM

I second that. Not only funny, but I would say it's rubbish too.

I wear whatever I feel like. Tight jeans, long skirt, mini skirt, shorts, baggy jeans, it all depends on my plans of what I'm going to do, who I'm going to meet. As simple as that.

/SM

I second that. Not only funny, but I would say it's rubbish too.

I wear whatever I feel like. Tight jeans, long skirt, mini skirt, shorts, baggy jeans, it all depends on my plans of what I'm going to do, who I'm going to meet. As simple as that.

Quote.....

I have been in and out of Thailand for over 10 years. And i can guarantee you that thai girls do not wear skirts. All of them wear pants. Only students wear skirts. The college students all wear very tight undersized white shirt and undersized black skirts. Some roll up very short like mini skirts. They are about the only ones wear skirts.

Yes, but no more rubbish/rediculous than the above post.

I wonder just where he visited when "I have been in and out of Thailand for over 10 years"

If there has been a more stupid, incorrect comment on the forum I have not seen it.

I myself don't mind "jeans shows off that beautiful derriere, short skirt shows off them beautiful legs with skin as smooth as Thai silk, and as someone has said the original suit is the best of all" :o

I was going to suggest that farangi women wear pants so there's less "sail" area to catch the wind and blow them around - but then I realized that can't really be true as most of them seem to be well anchored down......

:o

kenk3z