Why all the farang jumping to their death?

dougrobinson2024

Bu66er, I've just read right through this thread and only when I reach the last page does it dawn on me it's five years old.

Doh!

Can't Admin arrange a pop up message for these threads "Warning this thread is past it's reply by date"?

Pattaya bar girl's anthem "It's raining men". LOS = Look Out! Skydiver.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for the love of..... I ripped into a racist form 5 years ago.... greeeeeaaat.

That's what you get for not reading my post ! :D

Then again, nobody reads my posts. I think when ever a new person joins, I'm automatically added to their "ignored" list. :D

(But perhaps I was too ambiguous when I pointed out to teej that the thread had been idle for two years before he (?) joined TV.

Or where I mentioned that after 5 years, the OP may have forgotten all about the thread).

Not sure why I'm even bothering to explain. I'll be the only one to see and read this anyways ! :o

No matter, it's still raining farangs in Pattaya, so as teej mentioned, after 5+ years, the situation hasn't changed.

(mental note to self: revive this thread 5 years from now, around mid-July 2013 if the world hasn't ended yet, and comment about how the only thing that has changed is that there are even more high-rises for farangs to leap from, as the situation probably will not have changed by then either).

My guess is that many guys come to thailand to escape problems in there own country, depression, alcohol abuse, broken marriages etc, fall head over heals in love with the wrong sort of girl, its a receipe for disaster.......

My guess is that they just had enough, probably getting old and dont want to go into a nursing home and have someone else wipe there ass.

When the time comes for me that I cant wipe my own ass then I will be a statistic also

My guess is that they just had enough, probably getting old and dont want to go into a nursing home and have someone else wipe there ass.

When the time comes for me that I cant wipe my own ass then I will be a statistic also

Absolutely agree. The conspiracy theorists can beat their drums all day and night but I reckon the correct answer is pretty simple.

Absolutely agree. The conspiracy theorists can beat their drums all day and night but I reckon the correct answer is pretty simple.

A crocodile fell out of the sky in the Russian town of Nizhny Novgorod Wednesday, narrowly missing surprised passers-by and breaking a fence before hitting the pavement, Russia media reported. Russia media reported that the metre-long crocodile threw himself out of a window on the sixth floor of an apartment block. He was unharmed and returned to his owner with whom he had been living for 15 years. It was the kamikaze crocodile's third defenestration incident, the Moskovski Komsomolez tabloid reported. His owner had forgotten to close the window, according to the report.

With the ready availability of powerful drugs in Thai pharmacies, which would require a prescription in the West, wouldn't this be a more common method of suicide than balcony jumping? Maybe it does happen, but the jumpers seem to be the ones you hear about most often in the press.

A crocodile fell out of the sky in the Russian town of Nizhny Novgorod Wednesday, narrowly missing surprised passers-by and breaking a fence before hitting the pavement, Russia media reported. Russia media reported that the metre-long crocodile threw himself out of a window on the sixth floor of an apartment block. He was unharmed and returned to his owner with whom he had been living for 15 years. It was the kamikaze crocodile's third defenestration incident, the Moskovski Komsomolez tabloid reported. His owner had forgotten to close the window, according to the report.

You see I don't believe that, I think the crocodile simple wanted to die and probably couldn't wipe its ass either!