Multiple-entry Entry B Visa

Yes, you can apply for a new visa before the validity of the old visa has expired. After you get the new visa, your next entry into Thailand will then be based on your new visa.

--

Maestro

its a bit off-topic, but I heard that some consular offices (NOT embassies) in Europe still issue MULTIPLE-non-Immi-B without expecting a lot of documents or paperwork (that way I got my last 2 non-immi-B's) But did not have that confirmed..... any news from recent visits there back in Europe ?

its a bit off-topic, but I heard that some consular offices (NOT embassies) in Europe still issue MULTIPLE-non-Immi-B without expecting a lot of documents or paperwork (that way I got my last 2 non-immi-B's) But did not have that confirmed..... any news from recent visits there back in Europe ?

Where did you get your last 2 Non Immi B from ?

Many of my friends still go to Hull, UK.

Edited by visarunner

Hi can anyone tell me if i can get a new 1 year muti entry b visa before it runs out(about 2 weeks before),i will be getting it from the uk,or do i have to wait till this one expires.thanks.

Hull, Cardiff and Glasgow all issue one year multiple entry Non B visas with just a "Letter of Invitation" and can issue same day if you apply in person

Hi can anyone tell me if i can get a new 1 year muti entry b visa before it runs out(about 2 weeks before),i will be getting it from the uk,or do i have to wait till this one expires.thanks.

Hull, Cardiff and Glasgow all issue one year multiple entry Non B visas with just a "Letter of Invitation" and can issue same day if you apply in person

are these RECENT experiences ? or when did u apply last ?