Colslaw

kurva

Cole-slaw with raisins ? ? ? ? ? ? - Where do you hail from ? ? ? ?

Okay; the best coleslaw in Pattaya I have found to come from any KFC (that's Kentucky Fried Chicken) outlet. They still make it the way we used to get it 30 years ago in the USA & Canada; truly delicious ! ! And; definately no raisins !

JGK/Pattaya

where can u buy tubs of colslaw in pattaya.

Do you mean coleslaw?

Or as my ex-wife (Polish) would say "Kowee-Swav"

Shred up some white and red cabbage, grate a little bit of carrot, stir in some mayonnaise and toss in a few juicy raisins.

Cole-slaw with raisins ? ? ? ? ? ? - Where do you hail from ? ? ? ?

Try it someday - not many - maybe half-a-dozen in a portion.

I usually make my own mayonnaise as well and add some curry powder to that. Not the runny stuff in KFC tubs, but a thick one like Hellmann's (but better). You shouldn't swamp the coleslaw with mayo - just enough to bind it.

Really ------ it is sooooo easy to make yourself - chopped/grated cabbage carrot and your favorite dressing - (you can even buy "cole-slaw" dressing at most supermarkets) - then chuck in any extras - e.g raisins, walnuts (now WHERE do you get them?) cashews....

All the more reason to make it yourself - to your preferred recipe.

All the shop-bought varieties are loaded with preservatives and other additives that do nothing to improve your health.

Buy fresh veg and you know what you are eating. Healthy wholesome food as the good Lord intended.

Unfortunately, unless you have your own slaughterhouse/abbatoir you have to use meat that has been processed to some extent.