Could It Happen Here?

farang prince

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mezz: Don't worry, just cause people don't check you out doesn't mean your prospects are limited. Sometimes you have to use a little advertising to get someone to check out the shop!

• 2 months later...

Well I was shopping in Big C Centre yesterday and I was on the fourth floor and needed to take a leak. I went into the toilets and I thought I had intruded on a party LOL almost every place in the urinal was taken with mainly young Thais standing and rubbing themselves. I went to the only free place and pulled out my equipment and had my much needed pee and the two boys on each side of me watched and grinned and said hello and stuff. It so happens I am rather above average in that department, even for a farang ha ha, so I stood there for a few minutes and had a play and gave them a show and they were watching and grinning. Then a uniform came in. I was scared and stuffed it away and got out of there, but as I left, over my shoulder I saw the policeman go to the one vacant place I had left, so perhaps he liked the fun as well. I told my friend about this last night and he said the Big C toilets are famous for this, and there are others in Bangkok that are just the same

The BigC near me has only three floors but appears to be similar. Rampant all day. Heaving with men of all ages. Is Thailand like Morocco? There is a lot of action there because the boys don't get access to girls until marriage etc. Or is Thailand just very gay-bi?

A Thai pal assures me that the POLICE are not interested in this BigC stuff (except when it's a young boy and non-consensual).

I have been 'quizzed' by a security guard once--but I am not sure what kind of sanction he could have imposed. I am a big and well-dressed farang, and I think he was a bit scared of me (especially being a big and queer farang). The same Thai pal told me not to worry. Any other tips gratefully received.

P