Land

choppychugger

Naamanow ,,,, Tigerbeer

Did you get my PM reply? it hasn't showed up on my sent folder...?

I am currently away with work, and am hoping to come up North in 2-3 weeks to view land ( I live in Phuket ).

If you could send me some pic's through to my email address [email protected] and any extra info that would be relevant, ie. location, local amenities, water/electric and price.

Thanks in advance,

Naamanow ,,,, Tigerbeer

Did you get my PM reply? it hasn't showed up on my sent folder...?

I am currently away with work, and am hoping to come up North in 2-3 weeks to view land ( I live in Phuket ).

If you could send me some pic's through to my email address [email protected] and any extra info that would be relevant, ie. location, local amenities, water/electric and price.

Thanks in advance,

CC, i did receive your pm and have sent you an email.

TB

I've got some housing blocks about 20kms south of Chiang Rai. Nice village, nice mountains. Good investment actually, lot of BKK Thais with $$$ building holiday houses around here now. They like the cool weather.

Where are your housing blocks and what are your prices?

I want to buy land too. Can share more about it with me?

I have 2.5+ rai about 8 km west of Sanpatong that I will sell. About 7 Teak trees along the frontage road and a bunch of bearing lumyai trees. City water and electricity available. Can take interested person to visit any day of the week.