Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trump is Banning CNN, MS Now and Politico From White House

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, kimothai said:

Typical lefty mind set. You say, "the civil violation of entering the country isn't a crime". Physically entering the USA without authorization is a federal crime. You need to pay a visit to Doctor Google before you post and if you don't understand that - seek help.

The left should openly acknowledge their support for unlimited immigration and open borders. Being truthful about their stance would lead to more honest discussion.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There was a time when the news was actually NEWS rather than corporate propaganda for the Democrats.

  • Make it a permanent ban.

  • spidermike007
    spidermike007

    The most pathetic and small-minded snowflake in the history of America continues to show his intolerance for criticism on a daily basis. Past presidents have had enough cajones to answer questions tha

Posted Images

1 hour ago, temuFarang said:

What an interesting interpretation of the term genocide. Is this set to be the left's next rallying cry? They claim that deporting illegal aliens constitutes genocide.

Please read the entire post and, if you have the mental capacity, try to understand what it states. "ICE's activities come closer to meeting your concept of genocide than anything done during the Biden administration." does not accuse ICE of genocide, it ridicules the claim "Acts to destroy a nation or specific group in whole or in part..." somehow makes immigrants guilty of genocide.

1 hour ago, kimothai said:

Typical lefty mind set. You say, "the civil violation of entering the country isn't a crime". Physically entering the USA without authorization is a federal crime. You need to pay a visit to Doctor Google before you post and if you don't understand that - seek help.

Your are correct, it is a civil violation similar to a parking ticket and, if there are no extenuating circumstances, treated as a misdemeanor. It's not genocide.

No comment on Trump's fondness for name calling? You think it's terrible when directed at Trump, shouldn't that work both ways?

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, temuFarang said:

The left should openly acknowledge their support for unlimited immigration and open borders. Being truthful about their stance would lead to more honest discussion.

I don't know who you consider "The left". Many people use it to describe people who prefer democracy over dictatorship.

I personally think the nation and its elected officials should stop living in denial and accept that the US needs immigrants. Then maybe Congress can work on immigration reform that allows in immigrants to fill jobs from the zero benefit, zero job security work Americans don't want to the high tech work needed to keep the US ahead of China.

I suspect a lot of people you think of as leftist would agree. Of course these same lefties would also agree that denying election results with no credible evidence is un-American and un-democratic. Are you one of those righties who think over-turning democracy when you don't like an election result is acceptable?

1 hour ago, temuFarang said:

The left should openly acknowledge their support for unlimited immigration and open borders. Being truthful about their stance would lead to more honest discussion.

Suuure, the left should acknowledge what RW propaganda claims about the left! 🤣

2 hours ago, kimothai said:

Clearly your knowledge of genocide is lacking. Acts to destroy a nation or specific group in whole or in part is considered genocide. This describes Biden. The delicate lefties love to make up names for Trump, but their feelings are hurt when one of their own is described negatively. Probably why lefties were described as "Stunning Stupid" by J. Carvile

Complete B.S.! 🤣🤣🤣

Why not Biden's Shoa?

Edited by candide

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

Really? When have you proven me wrong.

You've got nothing. Stick with your rabbit hole buddies.

Every reply to you I have proven you wrong.

And it’s driving you insane.

5 hours ago, candide said:

Suuure, the left should acknowledge what RW propaganda claims about the left! 🤣

It's not propaganda. The actions of the left demonstrate that they desire unlimited immigration.

A personal attack removed.

Arnold Judas Rimmer of Jupiter Mining Corporation Ship Red Dwarf

18 hours ago, heybruce said:

Your are correct, it is a civil violation similar to a parking ticket and, if there are no extenuating circumstances, treated as a misdemeanor. It's not genocide.

No comment on Trump's fondness for name calling? You think it's terrible when directed at Trump, shouldn't that work both ways?

Agree that illegal entry is minor but more than a parking ticket. It is a federal misdemeanor that can lead to a fine & up to 6 months in prison. The genocide I refer to is the acts committed by Biden to allow a mass unauthorized invasion of the country with intent to gain power for the liberal democrats and essentially destroying opposing parties and the system of checks and balances and in the process putting every single American in danger. Some may try to disguise this as an act of humanitarianism but tell that to the innocent Americans that were murder by these vile invaders, I'm sure they would beg to differ.

I'm not in favor of name calling at all, but when one side uses it, the other side will reciprocate. It seems to be fashionable these days (unfortunately).

14 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Every reply to you I have proven you wrong.

And it’s driving you insane.

I already asked you to prove your point, but of course you can't do that.

I can't remember a single fact you've posted, only a link to a YouTube video of a right-wing opinion show. I repeatedly explained that opinion shows aren't facts, but you don't seem to understand. I asked you to identify what facts are in the show, but you can't or won't do that.

You've proven nothing.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I already asked you to prove your point, but of course you can't do that.

I can't remember a single fact you've posted, only a link to a YouTube video of a right-wing opinion show. I repeatedly explained that opinion shows aren't facts, but you don't seem to understand. I asked you to identify what facts are in the show, but you can't or won't do that.

You've proven nothing.

What did you ask me? I don’t remember…LMAO

On 9/22/2026 at 12:34 AM, HolmesEquivelant said:

Lies? I’ll post Biden’s. You post Trump’s.

On 9/22/2026 at 12:34 AM, HolmesEquivelant said:

Lies? I’ll post Biden’s. You post Trump’s.

On 9/22/2026 at 12:43 AM, heybruce said:

I get my news by reading, which allows me to print facts and sources. I don't do you tube and infotainment shows.

Trump's lies range from the silly--water destroys magnets, he lowered drug prices more than 100%--to the big one that undermines democracy--the one about the 2020 election being stolen.

I'm busy now, but feel free to provide print evidence of Biden lies from legitimate news sources and I'll dig up the same regarding Trump in response.

37 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

What did you ask me? I don’t remember…LMAO

There you go. The invite for facts was re-iterated many times. You've provided nothing.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

There you go. The invite for facts was re-iterated many times. You've provided nothing.

I certainly did!

The reason for your meltdown…LMAO

51 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

I certainly did!

The reason for your meltdown…LMAO

Liar!

Prove me wrong. Identify the posts where you provided facts. Not opinion videos on YouTube, but verifiable facts.

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

Liar!

Prove me wrong. Identify the posts where you provided facts. Not opinion videos on YouTube, but verifiable facts.

You’re having another meltdown currently!

Already proven you wrong. No need for a second round.

Edited by HolmesEquivelant

  • Popular Post
10 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

You’re having another meltdown currently!

Already proven you wrong. No need for a second round.

If your going to troll, you shouldn't be offended by being called a troll. Everyone who has followed this knows you haven't posted any facts or proven anything.

You could prove me wrong if my claim were false. You haven't because my claim is true.

On 9/24/2026 at 6:45 AM, heybruce said:

Please read the entire post and, if you have the mental capacity, try to understand what it states. "ICE's activities come closer to meeting your concept of genocide than anything done during the Biden administration." does not accuse ICE of genocide, it ridicules the claim "Acts to destroy a nation or specific group in whole or in part..." somehow makes immigrants guilty of genocide.

Please tap into your potential and revise your post to make it more impactful.

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

If your going to troll, you shouldn't be offended by being called a troll. Everyone who has followed this knows you haven't posted any facts or proven anything.

You could prove me wrong if my claim were false. You haven't because my claim is true.

I’ve proven you wrong with every post. Clear that sh-t out of your eyes and read. Your elementary level education will suffice.

Only crybaby wimps call others TROLLS when they get proven wrong. Most common amongst that strange breed of humanity called leftists.

It’s your defense mechanism.

1 hour ago, temuFarang said:

Please tap into your potential and revise your post to make it more impactful.

Do you have trouble following it?

1 hour ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

I’ve proven you wrong with every post. Clear that sh-t out of your eyes and read. Your elementary level education will suffice.

Only crybaby wimps call others TROLLS when they get proven wrong. Most common amongst that strange breed of humanity called leftists.

It’s your defense mechanism.

And yet you can't cite a single example of when you've proven me wrong. And I can't find a single factual post from you.

3 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

I’ve proven you wrong with every post. Clear that sh-t out of your eyes and read. Your elementary level education will suffice.

Only crybaby wimps call others TROLLS when they get proven wrong. Most common amongst that strange breed of humanity called leftists.

It’s your defense mechanism.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

And yet you can't cite a single example of when you've proven me wrong. And I can't find a single factual post from you.

Every post I made. Go back and read all of them. Most likely will take 3-4 attempts for special needs types. An accurate “DESCRIPTION”.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Do you have trouble following it?

Everyone does. Nothing you post makes sense.

1 hour ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Every post I made. Go back and read all of them. Most likely will take 3-4 attempts for special needs types. An accurate “DESCRIPTION”.

How about this post:

On 9/25/2026 at 1:58 AM, HolmesEquivelant said:

What did you ask me? I don’t remember…LMAO

Ok, I can accept that you have memory issues. Probably other issues as well.

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

How about this post:

Ok, I can accept that you have memory issues. Probably other issues as well.

Wow! Impressive you took that much time looking through all those posts. I feel honored you’ve given me so much attention.

I should return the courtesy.

Every time I read your post you remind me of someone very funny. So I did a little looking myself. It’s my “description” of you. How I envision you. Not an insult, a description. Your own words.

By the way you post and the content of your post you remind me of an actor. The actor in the Josey Wells movie. The one pointing his rifle at Clint Eastwood. The boy refers to him as Pa.

I don’t think I’m too far off the mark.

1 hour ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Wow! Impressive you took that much time looking through all those posts. I feel honored you’ve given me so much attention.

I should return the courtesy.

Every time I read your post you remind me of someone very funny. So I did a little looking myself. It’s my “description” of you. How I envision you. Not an insult, a description. Your own words.

By the way you post and the content of your post you remind me of an actor. The actor in the Josey Wells movie. The one pointing his rifle at Clint Eastwood. The boy refers to him as Pa.

I don’t think I’m too far off the mark.

You clearly put a lot of time and effort into your trolling. Pity it doesn't pay off.

Still waiting for an example of you proving me wrong. Well, not exactly waiting, I know it will never happen.

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

You clearly put a lot of time and effort into your trolling. Pity it doesn't pay off.

Still waiting for an example of you proving me wrong. Well, not exactly waiting, I know it will never happen.

I already have, Pa. No need to prove to you again.

10 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

I already have, Pa. No need to prove to you again.

If you truly believe that, it's sad.

Your every post is an example of obvious trolling.

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

If you truly believe that, it's sad.

Your every post is an example of obvious trolling.

When are going to switch words again to let’s say, racists, facist, cult member, Nazi?

You’re really wearing out “troll”. as your go to word when you’ve been proven wrong, disagreed with or simply have no legitimate reply.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.