Huge Transvestite Riot In Pattaya!

Jimmyd

This is a huge transvestite,! is this him ?pink_flamingos.jpg

Is that the same one from your avatar?

Yea, shes aged a bit ! glad i dint stay with her/him :o

She/He'd still get it though :D

You wouldnt would you ? ! lol. this is divine from the 70s, had a big ( what else ) hit in the charts ? cant remember the name,.

Yea, shes aged a bit ! glad i dint stay with her/him :o

You wouldnt would you ? ! lol. this is divine from the 70s, had a big ( what else ) hit in the charts ? cant remember the name,.

Any port in a storm mate

The divine hits I remember were "walk lik a man" and "You think your a man but you're only a boy"

I need to get out more...

Yea, shes aged a bit ! glad i dint stay with her/him :D

Any port in a storm mate

The divine hits I remember were "walk lik a man" and "You think your a man but you're only a boy"

I need to get out more...

You are showing your age there partner ! ( they werent bad records though actually ) oops :o

Here's the real story. http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000003732

The Sun is a garbage paper and it's not surprising they completely made up a story filled with every negative stereotype about Thailand in order to sell papers. In reality there were no ladyboys, underage gay hookers, or British sex tourists involved at all, the fight latest minutes rather than 3 days, and it was between Thai males over a Thai female in a karaoke bar.

As shown in Banglamung cable tv, it was a fight between the workers in 2 bars, one a gay boy bar ( I think the name was something like "new boys bar" it was quite serious as one bar was totally burnt out and two girls was shown on tv barely escaping the raging fire by crawling from one building to the next, both bars sustained quite substantial damage, and the allegedly revenge attack that burned out one bar was with clubs and petrol bombs.

Edited by larvidchr

Ah ... The Sun, you really have to wonder about the the sort of people who buy this rag.

Strangely though, nobody I ever spoke to did :o

Anyway, those who do probably buy it for the tattoo discount coupons.

Naka.

Edited by naka

Sorry if this has been posted earlier; couldn't find it :o

"Lady boy" war erupts in Thailand – two arrested

Scores of teenage "lady boys"and male prostitutes have been involved in a three day "gay war" on the Thailand resort of Pattaya.

The resort is popular with British tourists where teenage rent boys and so transvestite "lady boys" are available for as little as £12. Although prostitution is illegal, police are often paid to turn a blind eye to the prostitution.

It's understood that police arrested two young men, believed to be working as "lady boys", following an arson attack on a club and a separate attack where another bar was ransacked.

The attacks are understood to be linked to a feud two young men who were understood to be working as "lady boys" over a customer. During one fight a gun was fired unto a gay bar.

The Sun claims British tourists have fled the area. :Dfinally quiet in Pattaya :D

The majority of the gay bars in the resort are British owned

From: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-5342.html

Is this kind of pinknews, news ? :D

LaoPo