Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Australia Hits Back at US Over Online Censorship Warning

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

I wasn’t replying to you. But you being you just can’t help it making a fool out of yourself.

And the forum and I just sit back and laugh.

Please continue!

Still posting nothing related to the topic. I don't think you understand it. But you being you just can’t help it making a fool out of yourself.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If tech companies want to operate in Australia, they follow Australian laws. Americans have a leader who bans media then hypocritically want to lecture other countries on censorship! The clown show co

  • HolmesEquivelant
    HolmesEquivelant

    The media is free to cover Trump. He has the authority to dictate who enters the White House. It’s a privilege, not a right. Given the lies and fake news put out by the leftist media I don’t blame

  • Smokey and the Bandit
    Smokey and the Bandit

    Absolutely, if CNN and the rest reported accurately on President Trump they would not have been banned from the WH. Under established standards of corporate journalism and professional codes of ethics

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

My post and your reply is above. Most consider posts like yours trolling.

I didn't make a claim, I stated an opinion. Being a MAGA cultist I'm not sure you know the difference.

You like trolling, and will lie to create opportunities to do so. Just like your hero Trump.

Oh dear! You’re losing it! Just like your libtard relatives.

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Still posting nothing related to the topic. I don't think you understand it. But you being you just can’t help it making a fool out of yourself.

Please continue making a fool of yourself. Just like your compadres.

You’re great entertainment, just like they are.

30 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Whatever you say if it makes you feel better.

I have many more. Just ask. I’ll upload.

To be unbiased you should post some Donald ones too, you must have had those in the Biden

folder on your PC, just waiting for the time to post them,

regards worgeordie

  • Popular Post
32 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Please continue making a fool of yourself. Just like your compadres.

You’re great entertainment, just like they are.

Still nothing related to the topic. Now I'm certain you don't understand it.

36 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Oh dear! You’re losing it! Just like your libtard relatives.

You have no response to what I posted, so you troll. No surprise there.

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You have no response to what I posted, so you troll. No surprise there.

Are you the fat guy who ripped off his shirt when TRUMP won in a landslide election?

52 minutes ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Are you the fat guy who ripped off his shirt when TRUMP won in a landslide election?

You prove my point.

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

You prove my point.

So that was you.

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

You have no response to what I posted, so you troll. No surprise there.

When life doesn’t go your way why do you call everyone a troll?

The world doesn’t revolve around you….LMAO

On 9/23/2026 at 11:27 PM, heybruce said:

You don't understand any of this, do you?

Nobody understands anything that comes out your mouth.

10 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

When life doesn’t go your way why do you call everyone a troll?

The world doesn’t revolve around you….LMAO

No. But when adolescents mentality people insult and nonsense on topics they either don't understand or haven't read, I call them a troll.

8 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Nobody understands anything that comes out your mouth.

I was referring to the topic, which I don't think you've read.

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

No. But when adolescents mentality people insult and nonsense on topics they either don't understand or haven't read, I call them a troll.

Listen to the “victim”. I’ve received many insults from you and others other leftist nutter posters.

I could care less. Grow a pair of get out of the firefight.

1 hour ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Listen to the “victim”. I’ve received many insults from you and others other leftist nutter posters.

I could care less. Grow a pair of get out of the firefight.

Not insults, accurate descriptions.

Regarding growing a pair, back at you.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Not insults, accurate descriptions.

Regarding growing a pair, back at you.

Oh , I see . When you throw insults you masquerade it as descriptions.

I’ll remember that one. Back at you.

You’re as phony as they come.

1 hour ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

Oh , I see . When you throw insults you masquerade it as descriptions.

I’ll remember that one. Back at you.

You’re as phony as they come.

I called you a troll. I haven't called anyone else a troll in a long time. Even the poster who stated that immigrants are as bad as Hitler then foolishly attempted to defend the claim. I think he is willfully ignorant, only believes what he learns in his rabbit holes and echo chambers and was foolish for attempting to defend his claim, but I don't think he's a troll.

My first post on this topic was:

On 9/24/2026 at 12:31 AM, heybruce said:

"The US warning comes as the Albanese government also plans to require platforms to allow account holders to opt out of algorithms that push content into feeds."

Seems like an excellent idea. I want it globally.

Your response, eight minutes later, was:

On 9/24/2026 at 12:39 AM, HolmesEquivelant said:

If you want it I’m sure they’ll listen to you and put your silly plans into action.

I’ll give you a cookie if they do.

Nothing to do with the topic and nothing to do with my post, just an attempt to offend.

I leave it to the community: Isn't that trolling?

10 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I called you a troll. I haven't called anyone else a troll in a long time. Even the poster who stated that immigrants are as bad as Hitler then foolishly attempted to defend the claim. I think he is willfully ignorant, only believes what he learns in his rabbit holes and echo chambers and was foolish for attempting to defend his claim, but I don't think he's a troll.

My first post on this topic was:

Your response, eight minutes later, was:

Nothing to do with the topic and nothing to do with my post, just an attempt to offend.

I leave it to the community: Isn't that trolling?

No one gives a rats as- about your crying over nothing.

1 hour ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

No one gives a rats as- about your crying over nothing.

Right. I bet you don't consider that trolling.😅

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

Right. I bet you don't consider that trolling.😅

It’s not. It’s the truth. An accurate “description”

Just because you can’t accept it doesn’t make it trolling.

Look at the example above. The one that caused you to freak-out and post:

20 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:

No one gives a rats as- about your crying over nothing.

Everything you post is obvious trolling.

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Look at the example above. The one that caused you to freak-out and post:

Everything you post is obvious trolling.

Not trolling. It’s the truth. An accurate “description”

No one cares.

On 9/24/2026 at 4:22 AM, candide said:

Crickets....

Appears the majority have no interest in wasting their time replying to you.

That’s why you’re hearing crickets.

On 9/25/2026 at 8:20 PM, HolmesEquivelant said:

When life doesn’t go your way why do you call everyone a troll?

The world doesn’t revolve around you….LMAO

Let’s put a pin in that shall we.

22 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s put a pin in that shall we.

Agreed. HolmesEquivalent has more than proven my claim that he is a troll. I'll ignore his childish, off-topic posts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.