Non Imm B For A Non-teacher

Hi all,

I've got the opportunity of a job up north developing and selling property. Have heard on here before to get a visa you need a degree and police check, but from people I have spoken to these paticular rules are only for teachers.

Does this mean that I can obtain a Non Imm B visa by producing a letter of employment / contract + company registration docs to the Thai embassy? Is there anything else they would require for this line of work?

My job my also entails trips to Laos and Cambodia so my employees would prefer me to get a one year multiple entry as paying the fees for re-entry permits could add up to be expensive. Can I obtain a multiple from Laos / Malaysia or Vietnam or would I need to return to UK for that?

Dare say this question has been asked a million times on this forum but would apreciate any help you can offer.

Cheers

Hi all,

I've got the opportunity of a job up north developing and selling property. Have heard on here before to get a visa you need a degree and police check, but from people I have spoken to these paticular rules are only for teachers.

Does this mean that I can obtain a Non Imm B visa by producing a letter of employment / contract + company registration docs to the Thai embassy? Is there anything else they would require for this line of work?

My job my also entails trips to Laos and Cambodia so my employees would prefer me to get a one year multiple entry as paying the fees for re-entry permits could add up to be expensive. Can I obtain a multiple from Laos / Malaysia or Vietnam or would I need to return to UK for that?

Dare say this question has been asked a million times on this forum but would apreciate any help you can offer.

Cheers

mate you need to go to UK (assuming you are a brit) with a cover letter from your employer, their registration and the company shareholder info the first time (Thai Embassy in Hull are the most receptive, (London Consul can be real pricks)) they will issue you a 1 year multiple entry non Immigrant B Visa. You then need to get the one year Thai Visa and a work permit through your company. You can then extend this visa each year without leaving Thailand as long as you can produce the right documents on renewal

This may have changed since I last did it so double check this, Hope this helps