Pro-Palestinian Protesters Take Over Columbia Hamilton Hall "Intifada" hangs from windows

Social Media

About time, why did they wait so long

#HAPPENINGNOW: @Columbia has requested our assistance to take back their campus, which has seen disturbing acts of violence, forms of intimidation & destruction of property. @NYPDnews is dispersing the unlawful encampment and persons barricaded inside of university buildings and restoring order. We are in constant communication with university officials. Our priority is and always will be public safety for all.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, pegman said:

Power to the anti-genocide\apartheid protesters! 

I agree 100%, as do most sensible people.  Protest away, as long as you don't damage property or infringe on the rights of other people to go about their lives, work, study, etc. At that point, you lose your legitimacy and drift into criminality.

As an aside, it is strange to me that all these 'protesters' would probably consider themselves staunch environmentalists too. Yet they leave behind the most disgusting messes when they lose interest in their 'cause' or are expelled. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

The real tell is going to be how (and even if) these rioters, trespassers, and (alleged) kidnappers will be charged.  Or will they be back on campus before their next meal.

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Oh, are we going to play "Count the Jews"?  

Lets count the number of Jews who are even ALIVE in any of the 22 Arab countries in the world. If you want to talk religion, ask youself where they all went, and why. Now compare that to the number of Arabs in Israel.

I'll wait for your answer.

When having a discussion about the people against  Israeli genocide in Gaza, would you want to know if they were Muslim or not?  Do you think it might have something to do with their decision?

You mean 20% of Arabs who don't have equal rights in Israel. You think this is a high percentage of people who have lived there for generations? 

7 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

And as much and you whine and cry, it's still continued success by Israel.

Go back to the EU and sympathize with the Muslim takeover there.

I don't particularly like Muslims. Am I allowed to say that?

I have no sympathy for them in the UK. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

You mean the 20% who vote in elections, are members of parliament, who are judges, etc. THAT 20%?  Cool. 

Now tell me the treatment of Jews who lived in Arab countries for generations. How were there lives? How are THEY doing today? It is a valid comparison if you are trying to assert that Israel is the bad guy in a region of innocents. 

Arab Israelis have historically faced discrimination and socioeconomic disparities, which can contribute to their underrepresentation in government. 

The Nation-State Law(2018) undermines the rights of non-Jewish citizens, particularly Arab Israelis. 

Surely you can see that Israel don't want them there?

It was your people that were responsible for the State of Israel being formed, which encouraged Jews to move there. That is why there are few Jews in Arab countries. This is what caused the anti-Jewish sentiment in Arab countries. If you can't see this, I suggest you look deeply at why you support Israel fervently.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Arab Israelis have historically faced discrimination and socioeconomic disparities, which can contribute to their underrepresentation in government. 

The Nation-State Law(2018) undermines the rights of non-Jewish citizens, particularly Arab Israelis. 

Surely you can see that Israel don't want them there?

It was your people that were responsible for the State of Israel being formed, which encouraged Jews to move there. That is why there are few Jews in Arab countries. This is what caused the anti-Jewish sentiment in Arab countries. If you can't see this, I suggest you look deeply at why you support Israel fervently.

There are plenty of Arab Israelis in the IDF who were fighting the Hamas terrorists and trying to get the hostages back. Do you wanted the hostages released and a ceasefire put I place?

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1