How Smooth Her Skin Is

firstproducer

Not sure if this is early or late but I had to share it with all of you and sorry if it offends some of the western women but ---This is really interesting to some of us.

My friend is over from the UK on his first trip to Thailand, so I take him out for a drink or two and he has the opportunity to touch a Thai girls leg in a not so nice bar off Asoke. He is perplexed on how smooth her skin is and in his excitement he says his wife skin feels like a rhino. Its going to be ###### keeping a straight face in the morning but can any of you explain why the skin of a Thai is softer?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the skin of a Thai is softer?

Because she is young?

:o

TH

Yea,there is that, and the fact that she has never been exposed to extremely cold, dry winter air,and very hot extremely hard water for long periods of her young life.,the lack of hair folicles could have something to do with it also,I don't know as I am not a dermatologist. My major is Gyne. :D

Why is it that leg and under-arm razor sales are so dismal here? :o

Because Thai pooying would rather pluck the underarm hair out than shave. They have more time on their hands than their western counterparts. Plus, shaving makes the hair grow back much more quickly. Also, Thais typically don't have any leg hair.

Not sure if this is early or late but I had to share it with all of you and sorry if it offends some of the western women but ---This is really interesting to some of us.

My friend is over from the UK on his first trip to Thailand, so I take him out for a drink or two and he has the opportunity to touch a Thai girls leg in a not so nice bar off Asoke. He is perplexed on how smooth her skin is and in his excitement he says his wife skin feels like a rhino. Its going to be ###### keeping a straight face in the morning but can any of you explain why the skin of a Thai is softer?

You have heard of THAI's (Thai Airways International) motto "smooth as silk"

It's got nothing to do with woven material.

They are referring to the skin of the fairer sex.

I don't know that it is the lack of being exposed to cold weather either.

Take a look at the girls from Finland and their skin would stand up alongside the girls of the realm.

But if you wanna see some 'rhino's' take a look at some of the older Thai biddies :o

While that may be true for legs it is just the opposite for their face. I noticed that many Thai woman are riddled with acne much more so than western woman.

But truthfully speaking I have never been with a western woman that had bad legs.

/SM

While that may be true for legs it is just the opposite for their face. I noticed that many Thai woman are riddled with acne much more so than western woman.

But truthfully speaking I have never been with a western woman that had bad legs.

/SM

Hmm, I wouldn't really say more so.

What I will add is that the most potentially unnatractive feature of a Thai woman, especially a young and very slim one who has given birth to two children, is a condition I refer to as 'Scrotum Stomach' or 'Baggy Belly'.

Running your hands down from the boobies to discover this can ruin the mood like nothing else... Be sure to check the stomach before you decide you want to take her home. :o

/SM

Not only would I say more so, but I would say easly 10 or 20 fold. I am not sure where you are from but in the States most woman outgrow any serious acne by the time they leave their teens, where as heavy acne persits in Thai woman well into their 20s and 30s. Have you ever noticed the amount of dermatoligists (skin clinics) here? they are not just for skin whitening :o

/SM

You live in the South, right? I generaly only find the Arab (Moslim) Thai's to be acne ridden. S'poset it must have something to do with their diet.

You live in the South, right? I generaly only find the Arab (Moslim) Thai's to be acne ridden. S'poset it must have something to do with their diet.

Nope I live in Chiang Mai, but I have noticed it in Bangkok as well .. I assume pollution has a lot to do with it.

/SM

/SM

What I will add is that the most potentially unnatractive feature of a Thai woman, especially a young and very slim one who has given birth to two children, is a condition I refer to as 'Scrotum Stomach' or 'Baggy Belly'.

Running your hands down from the boobies to discover this can ruin the mood like nothing else... Be sure to check the stomach before you decide you want to take her home. :o

This is something i see Farangs doing, and i want to go up to them and throw their beer all over their heads!!

Nothing is much more degrading to these unfortunate girls than some old out of shape sex tourist inspecting their bodies to see that they are perfect before they are fortunate enough for selection by some old fat sex tourist!!

But i do know what you mean, but it makes me cringe when i see farangs checking a girls stomach, poor girl, how the ###### do you think she feels. When she is a lovely looking 20 year old being rejected by some western sex tourist cos she has had a baby?

Sometimes i really dislike these threads that turn into grading women like grading a Piece of meat.Take a good long look in the mirror lads, how the ###### do you think they feel getting into bed with you!!

NOTE:: My POLO Avatar is back, i cant control myself

Sometimes i really dislike these threads that turn into grading women like grading a Piece of meat.Take a good long look in the mirror lads, how the ###### do you think they feel getting into bed with you!!

Could you please point me in the direction of the threads that don't degrade woman? I know they used to exist. I guess George has a new business model.

/SM

Begs, why did you change your name from Polo? I remember you awhile back.

I thought you had a lot of good things to say. A crusader for the Bar Girls.

Mbk, POLO was banned by the moderators.

I don't know why, i was never abusive, i was never personal, i was just putting a 'non smug' farang view on things.

I lived with 3 Go-Go girls in one room 5 years ago, they was yaba addicts and i was broke, i was 57Kgs in Weight from lack of food, i learnt a lot about Thai people in my nearly 14 years in country, those girl had nothing, but they still would come back to the room to give me some food when they had a break. Other Farang turned their backs on a friend, Thai people fed me and gave me companionship and love. I can never repay that. I can only try to slam those that constantly try to downgrade people less fortunate than they are.

I guess Begs will be banned now, for upsetting the status quo, it seeems ok to abuse Thai women and Thailand, but woe betide anybody that abuses sex tourists and the ilk.

You have some good things to say BEGS, but maybe they shoot you for posting ahead,,according to the time , my clock says 1348 and your post says it was made at 1448.or rather the post from mbkudu that you quoted was anyway.. :o

I have noticed the acne problems and derma. docs and maybe it is the fact that Thai's do not ever have HOT water and cleansers that western women seem to use,plus the pollution pobly has a lot to do with it. I heard that for acne care that your skin needs to be deep cleaned and that is hard to do when even the air you have to breathe is full of leaded exhaust from the 91 oct. gasoline.

Reference the facial acne, I might suggest that even if there are well qualified dermatologists in the realm the majority of the girls who I have known with an acne problem go to a cosmetics counter (likely in a mall) and consult with some girl who really wouldn't know "sh1t from clay" when it comes to skin conditions.

All they are interested in, is selling you (the girl) the products that they have.

In many cases what they sell (and the girls then use) is probably the worst thing that they can use for their skin conditions.

On the subject of "baggy belly" IMHO the Thai girls are a thousand times better preserved after giving birth than the majority of caucasian women with children.

Most still have their breasts in the original place. And, stomach and buttock lines are also much less evident in Thai girls as well. (and I spend quite a bit of time down there close up too) I am not saying that they don't have a few wrinkles but give me a Thai girls wrinkles over a caucasian woman's any day of the week.

This reminds me of the time I was walking down the beach in Larnaca and there was this bird lying there with just her knickers on. I swear that both her nipples were resting in the sand either side of her body. (and she was lying on her back :o )

Begs, why did you change your name from Polo? I remember you awhile back.

I thought you had a lot of good things to say. A crusader for the Bar Girls.

Mbk, POLO was banned by the moderators.

I don't know why, i was never abusive, i was never personal, i was just putting a 'non smug' farang view on things.

I lived with 3 Go-Go girls in one room 5 years ago, they was yaba addicts and i was broke, i was 57Kgs in Weight from lack of food, i learnt a lot about Thai people in my nearly 14 years in country, those girl had nothing, but they still would come back to the room to give me some food when they had a break. Other Farang turned their backs on a friend, Thai people fed me and gave me companionship and love. I can never repay that. I can only try to slam those that constantly try to downgrade people less fortunate than they are.

I guess Begs will be banned now, for upsetting the status quo, it seeems ok to abuse Thai women and Thailand, but woe betide anybody that abuses sex tourists and the ilk.

I agree with you in this case Begs, but then everybody here thinks its fine to degrade western women. This occurs all day long on this forum, and no one, including yourself, seems to have a problem with it.

On the subject of skin, I can add something. Skin care and health enhancement through natural herbs is like a hobby for me. There are some really great natural Thai remedies for great skin. I have pretty good skin myself, but I have noticed that when I use some of the Thai herbal products, my skin is UNBELIEVABLE! It's like ###### satin! Tumeric, tamarind and other natural ingredients that are locally available and not too expensive make skin truly silk-like. Also, the humid moist weather keeps skin very supple, whereas Western climates and indoor heating will zap your skin, especially over a long period.

In terms of Thai acne, yes there is a higher incidence here, and I confirmed this with a Thai dermatologist here. It is because of the moist climate, pollution, but also the Thai habit of putting powder on everything. When they are children they cover their faces with powder, when they are women they are constantly covering their shiny faces with powder. This clogs their pores, and since most women here wear makeup and powder everyday, it never heals and their pores become chronically clogged.

So, if your ladies have acne, one good place to start is to have her give up the powders, or at least switch to a non-allergic one.

Just to correct Begs/Polo, I don't inspect women I meet to see if they have baggy belly, it's just one of those things that's a bit of a turn off if it's discovered, which is usually in the bedroom, but I don't 'check' first, and I wouldn't expect a girl to feel my groin before taking me home or pulling up the sleeves of my T-shirt to see if I have any tattoos... It's just not nice.

The other thing I was going to add is that maybe an advantage western women have is that they don't get baggy belly because they are generally bigger anyway so the skin isn't stretched as much.

Finally, the cause of acne is down to McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and all the other gifts America has sent - this is also the cause of the obesity in the children and teenagers that is marking the beginning of the end of the slender Thai.

Cheers Uncle Sam, thanks.

Just to correct Begs/Polo, I don't inspect women I meet to see if they have baggy belly, it's just one of those things that's a bit of a turn off if it's discovered, which is usually in the bedroom, but I don't 'check' first, and I wouldn't expect a girl to feel my groin before taking me home or pulling up the sleeves of my T-shirt to see if I have any tattoos... It's just not nice.

The other thing I was going to add is that maybe an advantage western women have is that they don't get baggy belly because they are generally bigger anyway so the skin isn't stretched as much.

Finally, the cause of acne is down to McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and all the other gifts America has sent - this is also the cause of the obesity in the children and teenagers that is marking the beginning of the end of the slender Thai.

Cheers Uncle Sam, thanks.

Actually, two things, that are not completely true.

Western women also get baggy belly. I don't think it has anything to do with size, because as you know, there are small, medium, and large western women. There are small women and large women with baggy belly. I'm not sure really why some get it and others don't. Whoever knew why or how to prevent it would be a multibillionaire I'm sure. Some women are prone to it, and others not.

In terms of diet, there have been studies about acne that have concluded that it is not the old cliche of greasy diet that causes acne. For example, many thought that chocolate caused acne, but studies have found that it doesn't. I'm on the fence about this, because I'm sure there are dietary concerns about acne, but there can be different allergents for different people. For example, some people will break out in a rash from eating too much sushi for too long because of the high iodine content in sushi.

I agree that Western fast-food has contributed to obesity, that is indisputable, but for acne it is not really the primary contributor. Especially since many of the Thais with acne are not fat, and do not necessarily eat at McDonald's. But anyway, why guess, go ask a Thai dermatologist like I did.

I agree with you in this case Begs, but then everybody here thinks its fine to degrade western women.  This occurs all day long on this forum, and no one, including yourself, seems to have a problem with it.

I have a big problem with it ..

I have to wonder if their problem with western woman is because of shame. Men come here and think it's a sexual paradise where money can buy you anything. They look around and see all the other guys living that lifestyle and think thats it's OK this is normal. Then they see a western woman and are reminded about where they come from and how shameful it is to act they way they do. ###### even in western countries where prostitution isn't so looked down upon you still wouldn't take your prostitute out to dinner.

It's unfortunate that ThaiVisa has taken the route of so many other Thailand forums and become a place where the main topics are sex , prostitution and feeling good about yourself for taking advantage of the dire economic situation of so many Thais.

/SM

I want to add one more thing. In Asia and other developing countries, many of the cheap over-the-counter cosmetics, powders, remedies, etc. are not regulated. There have been news acounts how a lot of the skin whitening products contained mercury, and other harsh, potent chemicals. This may also have a lot to do with it.

So, in some cases, if the product is not a certified natural herb, it may be better for her to spend more money in a certifiable cosmetic establishment or on western cosmetics in a reputable department store.

Sometimes i really dislike these threads that turn into grading  women like grading a Piece of meat.Take a good long look in the mirror lads, how the ###### do you think they feel getting into bed with you!!

Could you please point me in the direction of the threads that don't degrade woman? I know they used to exist. I guess George has a new business model.

/SM

Yea there's quite a few posts that degrade women in general. Not only women but there seems to be a general slandering of Thais and Thai society as a whole. Talk about an inferiority complex. If you are Thai and after reading some of the stuff here, you just want to go jump off a bridge. :o

In general though, I discount most of the post here as just everyday bitching. I can understand having live in the western world quite some time how some people must feel living here and witnessing some of the injustice here.

But you know what, you make your choice at the end of the day. I choose Thailand even with all of it's the negative aspects of life here. :D

Yea there's quite a few posts that degrade women in general.  Not only women but there seems to be a general slandering of Thais and Thai society as a whole.  Talk about an inferiority complex.  If you are Thai and after reading some of the stuff here, you just want to go jump off a bridge.

I disagree, we all love thailand andThai people andthere are few that slag it off- the one's that do don't last long.

R.e. Western women - I did say generally bigger but I do stand corrected that some are more prone to baggy belly than others, same same acne I suppose.

Begs, misunderstanding or not it was probably taken the wrong way, at the end of the day it is only natural that the better the body the more attracted we are initially. I wasn't having a go at you anyway, I like your posts and your avatars. :o

As for degrading women, we all talk about attraction and what we like and don't like. The real attraction/repellent starts when a conversation does.

I would be interested to see what LovelyCutie makes of the above quote.

For those who don't know she's Thai and she's a regular here and I'm proud to count her as one of my friends, so I'm sure we'd know soon enough if Thai women were being degraded on Thaivisa - I doubt the moderators would tolerate it either.

but can any of you explain why the skin of a Thai is softer?

I am not sure about that.

The girls I knew in Europe had silky soft skin.

As soft and even probably softer than Thai girls.

But it was quite some time ago.

I was younger.

And so they were,...

Nothing is much more degrading to these unfortunate girls than some old out of shape sex tourist inspecting their bodies to see that they are perfect before they are fortunate enough for selection by some old fat sex tourist!!
take away words "old out of shape","old fat".
But i do know what you mean, but it makes me cringe when i see farangs checking a girls stomach, poor girl, how the ###### do you think she feels. When she is a lovely looking 20 year old being rejected by some western sex tourist cos she has had a baby?

Exactly what I think!

take away words "old out of shape","old fat".

Exactly what I think!

I prefer not to say what I think.

Would make me look far less polite than you, Meemiathai,... :o