Repair Needed For Good Quality Audio Equipment

Pls excuse the double posting. This message was also posted in the general forum; I'm making the (tenuous and perhaps unlikely) connection that people interested in economics and business may also be interested in good audio equipment, or at least know something about audio equipment repair business ! And also because unless a topic is "hot" it tends to disappear from the general forum front page after around 5 minutes, ....so......

My Audiolab power amplifier (8000P) has developed a fault and I would like to get it repaired or at least a quote for repair. I believe there might also be a problem with my pre-amp (8000A). Does anyone have first hand experience of somewhere that does repairs on such equipment ?

I got the following info from Audiolab's website (their Thai distributor), who I have not contacted yet..

Name Asadang Audio Centre

Contact Mr. Somkit/Komsith

Phone 662 881 7273

Fax 662 881 7278

Email [email protected]

FYI I bought them in Hong Kong about 10 years ago.

Thanks

SD

I'd start by contacting the dealer.

If that doesn't work out there is a high-end AV mall behind the Big C/Metropole Cinema building (on Ratchadamri opposite from Central World Plaza).

I have had very high end obscure equipment repaired by Movie & Music Lover with good results, their shop is in this mall.