Shih Tzu Web Site In Thai Language Needed

Mobi

We recently acquired two Shih Tzu puppies, and while there is a wealth of information available on the net in English, I would like to find something in Thai - particularly on grooming - for my wife to read in her own language.

Translating all this stuff to Thai is a bit beyond my rudimentary abilities.

Bambina? or anyone?

Thanks

Mobi

We recently acquired two Shih Tzu puppies, and while there is a wealth of information available on the net in English, I would like to find something in Thai - particularly on grooming - for my wife to read in her own language.

Translating all this stuff to Thai is a bit beyond my rudimentary abilities.

Bambina? or anyone?

Thanks

Mobi

Shih Tzu grooming, I wash mine on a stool in a big bowl in the shower with warm water every week... 1st brush, 2nd shower and use the shapoo twice, 3rd use Hair Conditioner[mush easier to brush after + makes hair silky] 4th towel then blow drybrushing all the time....bush every 2 days.. All mine are now 3 years old had from puppies, you will find you need small elastic bands for there hair [very expensive and difficult to find 500 = 450baht !!]

It takes at least 1hr per dog ! The Thai dog groomer comes to the Village every Friday, sometime I stop her and she grooms them... 200 baht each

Edited by ignis

Google for Thai Shih Tsu Club. There's plenty of hits in Thai.

Thanks farma.

I tracked down the Shih Tzu Club of Thailand web site, but the domain name is up for sale!!

All other leads on Thai Shih Tzu clubs drew a blank, unless you know of a live link?

Thanks anyway, it was worth a try :o

There are also quite some books written in Thai on Shih Tsu's: grooming, feeding, general health care and most probably training as well. Unfortunately, can't give you titles, though.

Nienke

Thanks Nienke,

I'll try to check out the book shops.

BTW, having a golden and two Shih Tzu puppies is one of the most amusing things I have ever seen. They all vie with each other for my affection, and try to 'nose' the others out of their way. :o

The little 3 months pup is not in the least bit cowered by the towering golden - he still tries to take the bone out of Cookie's mouth and run away with her ball.

Edited by Mobi