7 Day Extension Of Multi Non Immigrant B - Possible?

I'm a British citizen with a one-year non-immigrant B visa with multiple entry. Due to time difficulties I need to extend my 90 day stamp by another 7 days before I leave the country. Will the guys at Suan Plu give me another 7 days if I show them an air ticket out etc?

I've been searching websites of Immigration, Thai embassies, and Sunbelt but can't get a clear answer. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for replies...

With the ticket, 4x6cm photo, TM.7 form and 1,900 baht believe they will most likely do so.

I tried that a few months ago because I really only needed another 3 days because I messed up some dates.

After about 1 hour of standing in that nasty little room in immigration clutching a ticket telling me there were 58 people waiting before me and no free seats I gave in and changed my flights.

I guess they will do it but jeeze, for me personally, it just wasnt worth a day in hel_l :-)

But to answer your question, I was in the exact same situation as you, didnt want an overstay and just needed a few more days and Lopburi3's advice is 100% correct, Just take the usual form and your photo if you can endure the wait. You dont go to the same counter as you would when you extend a tourist visa which is always fairly fast and seats are available. You have to go to the most confusing room I have ever seen.

Edited by EmptyMind