Top 10 Worst Tourists

igotworms

Which of these tourists are the worst of the bunch?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised that most of you chaps voted for the yanks, but we're not talking about George Bush the tourist. Most Americans that I have encountered in Thailand have been really cool, especially the ex-pats.

Look at the total of North americans verse Europeans. Speaks for it self. There are some people on this forum who can wait to take a shot at americans because of their goverment policys. I think they use this forum and poll for this.

There are some people on this forum who can wait to take a shot at americans because of their goverment policys. I think they use this forum and poll for this.

No doubt, those poor bastards...getting punished for the Bush clan and their oil cronies.

You don't see the Brits taking any heat for the likes of Mr. Blair and how he bends over for Bush Jr. and company.

Or Thai people for Toxin for that matter.

You don't see the Brits taking any heat for the likes of Mr. Blair and how he bends over for Bush Jr. and company.

Hmm not true , I got loads of stick in Issan last year by "educated" Thais for being associated with said Lapdog.

Although they aren't annoying like some overbearing Australians/Americans/Poms on holidays, I have to admit that Thai's are pretty hopless travellers. Nice, but clueless and can't do anything without a tour leader telling them what to do.

I'm not surprised that most of you chaps voted for the yanks, but we're not talking about George Bush the tourist.  Most Americans that I have encountered in Thailand have been really cool, especially the ex-pats.

Look at the total of North americans verse Europeans. Speaks for it self.

As much as I like the logic, I'm pretty sure that the numbers of European vs. Americian tourists is reflective of that. And maybe the reason the american expats are 'cool' is because the shared culture similarities. Just trying to be fair and balanced.

Why isn't Isreal listed, I have traveled all over the world, and in most places they are considered the worst of all.

I must agree; this is why I did not vote. I would give the runner-up booby prize to those beloved Brazilians.

My wife was a TAT tour guide in Chiangmai for many years and, although she won't be voting here, would tell you that Americans, Canadians and Brits would only top the *good tourist* list. Why? Because they tend to be more "riap-rawy" and here for something other than sex, drugs and/or trekking. (And maybe they tip better :D )

She has short *bad tourist* list, but is too polite to let me print it. :o

Japanese and Korean tourists are somewhere in the middle but are judged by different criteria.

Who voted for the Canadians!  Ha!

It wasn't me, but honestly, the biggest jack-off I met in loS was this frat boy from Toronto. I'm really laid back and I wanted to punch him after 3 minutes. :o

Some Torontonians can be a little on the loud side for sure. I've met a few who claimed Toronto was the real Canada...whatever that means. I don't define Canada by the urban sprawl of Toronto, but maybe thats just me.

[Look at the total of North americans verse Europeans. Speaks for it self. There are some people on this forum who can wait to take a shot at americans because of their goverment policys. I think they use this forum and poll for this.

If you believe that is the case, then why is the percentage of germans so high?

I'm not surprised that most of you chaps voted for the yanks, but we're not talking about George Bush the tourist.  Most Americans that I have encountered in Thailand have been really cool, especially the ex-pats.

Look at the total of North americans verse Europeans. Speaks for it self. There are some people on this forum who can wait to take a shot at americans because of their goverment policys. I think they use this forum and poll for this.

I don't have a problem with expat Yanks they're usually quietly spoken and have mastered the art of blending in. It's the lard arsed, very loud, in your face Wilbur and Wilma types and their revolting children that get my vote. And please I'm not deliberately picking on you guys, it's just the gruesome truth. I can manage to avoid the similarly appalling ENGER-LUND ENGER-LUND beer swilling yobos but the Yankee tourist has a nasty habit of finding your peaceful hideaway. :o