Watch Your Step

bunple

Having just returned to England from a great trip to meet the GF’s family who live in a village near Satuk,

firstly, I would like to say many thanks to Arthur and Muanfun who run the “Baan Muanfun Resort” near Chomphon buri where we stayed, thanks for your help and good company,

secondly, the GF myself, Arthur and Muanfun had a couple of drinks and a bite to eat on the floating restaurant on the Munn river at Satuk, when leaving the restaurant one of the deck floor board cracked and broke and I was sent sprawling onto the deck with my right leg dangling in the river, I was shocked but luckily only suffered from a badly bruised knee and slight cuts and grazing to the leg, however after extracting myself from the hole in the deck I did notice that several other of the floor boards seemed to be the worst for wear , watch your step if you eat afloat. Apart from that a great trip and nice people.

Having just returned to England from a great trip to meet the GF’s family who live in a village near Satuk,

firstly, I would like to say many thanks to Arthur and Muanfun who run the “Baan Muanfun Resort” near Chomphon buri where we stayed, thanks for your help and good company,

secondly, the GF myself, Arthur and Muanfun had a couple of drinks and a bite to eat on the floating restaurant on the Munn river at Satuk, when leaving the restaurant one of the deck floor board cracked and broke and I was sent sprawling onto the deck with my right leg dangling in the river, I was shocked but luckily only suffered from a badly bruised knee and slight cuts and grazing to the leg, however after extracting myself from the hole in the deck I did notice that several other of the floor boards seemed to be the worst for wear , watch your step if you eat afloat. Apart from that a great trip and nice people.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Isarn and more particular with us in Meuanfun Resort. You and Apple were very pleasant guests to have too. Very sorry about your little accident in the restaurant, but glad you did not get seriously injured. Specially Arthur will be missing you at Satuk boatrace event first weekend of November. We got a special invitation to present the new boat in the water parade to start the event. You and Arthur could have paddled the boat together. Would have been great fun. Fortunately Alan from Liverpool reported here this week so he will be a good stand in for you. Hope to see you soon again.

All the best and take care

Arthur & Meuanfun :o