Anybody Heard Or Used Www.dreamhouse.co.th

Hi everyone my plans to build a house in Thailand are moving forward quite nicely. My Wife has just returned from Thailand where she has been sorted out the Chanote for some land we have bought. She has also brought a couple of descent books home with her with house bungalow floor plans approx build cost''s etc. From what i can make out plan's can be bought from the company www.dreamhouse.co.th or they can organise the complete building of the property. I just wondered if anybody has had any dealing's with this company and any idea of competitive there pricing's are. To be honest i shall prob by some plans off them and use a Local Surin Province builder but it's just a though.

Thank's in advance

Liam

Edited by finchy

• 3 years later...
My Wife has just returned from Thailand where she has been sorted out the Chanote for some land we have bought.

Just a quick observation. If you are legally married to your Thai wife then you should have been required to sign a declaration that all the money for the land purchase was entirely hers before any Chanote was issued by the land office. Perhaps she has not had her name changed on her Thai ID card and the land office was unaware that she is married to a foreigner. Could be trouble down the road.

Edited by InterestedObserver