Sex Tourist

CMguy

On this Forum I regularly see a lot of strong negative opinions of the “sex tourist” I have a few questions regarding this.

1. Who is the “Sex Tourist” or “Sexpat”? Is it a Tourist/expat that has sex? Is it a Tourist/expat that has/does exchange (d) money for sex, either directly or indirectly? Is it a Tourist/expat that will satisfy someone’s needs like food, drink, housing, companionship, drugs, medical care for the sick Buffalo, etc In exchange for sexual gratification.

2. Are all Sex Tourist/ Sexpat’s bad? Many expatriates in Thailand collectively group them in the category as bad individuals. IMO I don’t think that one should do that with any group of individuals not even Nazi’s. Ever see “Schindler’s List”?

3. Are you or were you a “Sex Tourist” or “Sexpat”?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think everyone has a different definition for "sex tourists"

Some might think if someone is a tourist and pay for sex. For me, a person that travel to a country for the main purpose to have paid-sex.

I do not have a problem with sex tourists(whether they are young and handsome or old, fat and bald), as long as they treat the girls ok. Both are getting what they are looking for(men for women, and women for money). I actually think paying for sex is ok. There are all sorts of different kinds of men. As different as they could be, they all have one thing in common that is they are hungry for women/sex, but not all have the socializing skills or time or whatever to fulfill themselves. So they use money to get it.

Thinking that they could do whatever as disrespectful as they like as long as they have the money, or being a cheap charlie not paying coz they think the girl likes them are the ones I dislike!

Are all Sex Tourist/ Sexpat’s bad? I certainly don't think so.

Are you or were you a “Sex Tourist” or “Sexpat”? I have paid for sex.(for companionship rather)

P.S. I hate people criticizing others just because they are old, fat or bald. A young and handsome 'sexpat' makes no difference in my opinion. At least the sex part is easier for the girl, I guess. Everyone gets old one day, no one can be forever handsome!

IMHO there is no such thing as free sex. You end up paying for it one way or another!!! (I know I'm going to get slated over this comment).

As to the sex tourist, Yes I was one, but as the years go by and the number of trips to Thailand increases, then the novelty wears off, as far as I am concerned at least.

I do not decry others for coming to Thailand and doing what I did years ago, the hypocrasy would stick in my throat. I do get pi**ed off at the people who set themselves up as being on the moral high ground looking down at these guys, one has to ask is it that they are just agreeing with their partner as they gaze out of the coffee shop window or is it that they are just jealous of these guys taking the opportunity that they never had or were unwilling to take?

My last "holiday" to Thailand was Jan 03, ostensively to learn how to Dive, something I promised my self I'd do. The "eye candy" was, as ever, divine but that had taken a back seat, possibly due to the fact that it is always available, albeit at a price.

Mind you it was on this holiday that I met the woman I am now living with in CM, so it just goes to show you what can happen to you when you are not looking!!

99% of the men who live in Thailand are sex tourists of some type and the ones who claim not to be are liars or hypocrites.

I'm not saying that this many men pay outright for sex; Many are too tight with a penny to do it the easy way, however, they are here for the sex or love or female attention that they can't get elsewhere.

There are the young "handsome" men who feel perfectly justified dating - and screwing- young Thai Girls, acting as if they have the same culture as Westerners, and leaving them when things get too complicated and moving on to a new victim.

There are also unattractive younger men and older men who come here and think that all their dreams have come true. They can "help" some young thing out with the rent and then call the shots in a relationship, however, reality rarely turns out this way and they go from paid relationship to paid relationship wondering why "true love" evades them, and growing ever more bitter. :D

There are also the expats who are married, but want to live here because it is so easy to fool around. The best ones of this lot will never fool around in the town that they live in, but whenever they leave town, boys will be boys! :o

99% of the men who live in Thailand are sex tourists of some type and the ones who claim not to be are liars or hypocrites.

I'm not saying that this many men pay outright for sex;

What a joke! It shows the kind of people you frequent!

I'm wondering where Georgie-Porgie is getting his figures from.

If he's basing it on foreigners he's met in bars in Pattaya or Sukhumvit, 99% is probably fairly accurate. But for farangs in the rest of Thailand...

What a joke! It shows the kind of people you frequent!

I'm wondering where Georgie-Porgie is getting his figures from.

If he's basing it on foreigners he's met in bars in Pattaya or Sukhumvit, 99% is probably fairly accurate. But for farangs in the rest of Thailand...

George must be forgetting the thousands of expats who get sent here to work.

These people will be sex tourists in a later stage of their life.

A lot of people start out as sex tourists and end up like padkapow(thinking bout the good ol days)

I am not <deleted> sure if you know what you are talking about! :D

Guys that are impotent travel to Thailand as well! There are guys who are shy/inferior enough to not even pay for sex! And there are those who are religious! These make up at least more than 1%? :o:D It shows the kind of people you frequent! Martians, I guess! :D

To be honest, I salute the guys who have absolute no interest in others except there own wives/partners, the guys who never had paid for sex or flirted around.

Just exactly what blood or hormones are running inside I aint got a clue! For me, women to me is like; honey to bees, candies to kids, beautiful clothes/diamonds to women(don't they never stop looking for new ones even if they have very nice ones already?) It's not that I'm being unfaithful to my wife, but if given the chance, I might :D . It is my bloody nature(danm it!), like wasps and scorpions stinging. I can't help it! Please somebody help!

I know. I know...

You're here for "the culture"!  :D

Come on guys.  I'm one of you.

Tell the truth for once in your miserable lives. :D

Just please please don't paint everything with one brush! :o

There must be men out there who really only come here for the culture. Such as how the barfine systems work....... :D

I am not <deleted> sure if you know what you are talking about! :D

Guys that are impotent travel to Thailand as well! There are guys who are shy/inferior enough to not even pay for sex! And there are those who are religious! These make up at least more than 1%? :o:D It shows the kind of people you frequent! Martians, I guess! :D

To be honest, I salute the guys who have absolute no interest in others except there own wives/partners, the guys who never had paid for sex or flirted around.

Just exactly what blood or hormones are running inside I aint got a clue! For me, women to me is like; honey to bees, candies to kids, beautiful clothes/diamonds to women(don't they never stop looking for new ones even if they have very nice ones already?) It's not that I'm being unfaithful to my wife, but if given the chance, I might :D . It is my bloody nature(danm it!), like wasps and scorpions stinging. I can't help it! Please somebody help!

"To be honest, I salute the guys who have absolute no interest in others except there own wives/partners, the guys who never had paid for sex or flirted around.

"

Wrong universe

Then rainman dear chap you are a virgin, because we all pay wether it be the pretty presents or the dinners or even just a few drinks to get things flowing.

and i am glad you feel proud it is a wonderous feeling keep it up

and my regards to your current girlfriend

allan

It's not that I'm being unfaithful to my wife, but if given the chance, I might :o . It is my bloody nature(danm it!), like wasps and scorpions stinging. I can't help it! Please somebody help!

I'd love to be your wife! :D:D:D

Then rainman dear chap you are a virgin, because we all pay wether it be the pretty presents or the dinners or even just a few drinks to get things flowing.

allan

yeah, you're right there (except for the virgin part, cough). and talking about paying ...my now ex-girlfriend (lucky me, she found another idiot) cost me a fortune.

allan

yeah, you're right there (except for the virgin part, cough). and talking about paying ...my now ex-girlfriend (lucky me, she found another idiot) cost me a fortune.

This is OT but wasn't it you who was set up with an "amazing girl" in your own words and everything was hunky dory??

allan

This is OT but wasn't it you who was set up with an "amazing girl" in your own words and everything was hunky dory??

off topic. yes, that's me.

allan

off topic. yes, that's me.

and that relationship is over??

I can proudly say i've never paid for sex.  :o

....but you've had hundreds of bjs in soapies wearing a condom, right?

Remember what Bill Clinton said, "I never had 'sex' with that woman."

Or is it the left or the right? Tool. :D

Man/Women goes to the Spanish islands... has a great time partying and has sex with multiple partners

Man/Women goes to Thailand... has a great time partying and has sex with multiple partners

It seems if you come to a place like Thailand and enjoy a good time with the opposite sex you are a sex tourist... however if you go somewhere like the Spanish Islands and do the same.... well that's just having a good holiday

It is a fact that men and women are more sexually active whilst on holiday... this must mean that all people who go on holiday looking to have one night stands etc are sex tourists.

IMO, whether you pay for it not doesn't matter.. it's all the same

totster

No, i was talking about my now ex-girlfriend in the US ...girlfriend of 3 years that was. :o Sorry for the mistake. No, my relationship with my thai girlfriend is going great and she's very lovely in every way ..yes, that's her in the picture. :D I just got back from a trip from up country (3 days) ..an hour drive from Ubon. :D

I don't see the problem with sex tourists.i am not one ,my wife would probably part me from my old fella. But, anyone who can get there rocks off ...good luck to them . As they say, prostituation is one of the oldest trades in the world .

Interesting the bitchin about dirty old falangs when most of the sex industry in Thailand concerns Thai men .