Sex Tourist

CMguy

Its just a matter of how much of a sex tourist you are.

~My mate is an out and out slag. He must have shagged 60 in his 4 month stay. I went with 4 in my 4 month stay, one of them for 3 months. But I still paid, and so did he.

I think when you go with that many there are hygyne issues id rather not go into. I prefer to get one and stick with it.

We are both sex tourists at opposite ends of the spectrum. So what? Freedom of choice.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then rainman dear chap you are a virgin, because we all pay wether it be the pretty presents or the dinners or even just a few drinks to get things flowing.

and i am glad you feel proud it is a wonderous feeling keep it up

and my regards to your current girlfriend

allan

Now i'm not pointing the finger at this person in particular but I just love the way people who spend their lives in bars try to drag everyone else down to the same level as them by saying we all pay for sex.

Having a lifelong partner that you love and (if) loves you is NOT the same as walking into a bar drinking 8 beers and then rooting someone you don't know in exchange for money.

I have no problem with people who choose to do this just please don't drag us all down to the same level

Then rainman dear chap you are a virgin, because we all pay wether it be the pretty presents or the dinners or even just a few drinks to get things flowing.

and i am glad you feel proud it is a wonderous feeling keep it up

and my regards to your current girlfriend

allan

Now i'm not pointing the finger at this person in particular but I just love the way people who spend their lives in bars try to drag everyone else down to the same level as them by saying we all pay for sex.

Having a lifelong partner that you love and (if) loves you is NOT the same as walking into a bar drinking 8 beers and then rooting someone you don't know in exchange for money.

I have no problem with people who choose to do this just please don't drag us all down to the same level
down? Or do you mean up? :o

The facts are that if it weren't for the copious supply of pussy in the realm there would be a lot less 'tourists' and the Thai economy would be in tatters. :o

I would like to disagree on that.

I know a lot of people who avoid Thailand due to the sex industry. Including me, I won't go there on my own again coz it worries my wife.

I had always enjoyed Thailand long before I knew the way to a go-go bar.

So the synopsis is we're are all curb-crawlers because we are not virgins?

If I buy a car for my wife, it costs a lot. I don't do it for a BJ, I do it because I love her. She loves me, not because I bought her a car, but because she does. If we make love it is because we want to, not because I bought her a car. Sure, she may be happy and that may well put her in the mood, but she is not charging me for the service.

If I go for a short-time, then I would have to negotiate and pay for the service. Its a direct bargain, cold and direct. She does exactly what I pay for (if she obligates her 'contract' that is), and I pay what we agreed. This is a business deal.

There is a distinct difference however you wish to twist it.

Personally, I don't partake of the paid for service, but I don't care if others do. I do not judge in this case as I see no losers, just two (or more perhaps) people enterring a mutual beneficial deal.

Why try to trick your conscience in to moralising it? Please don't try and lower concentual sex for love, with twisted logic. If some one gives you a gift, it IS different from going in to a shop and buying it for yourself. Regardless of how much effort (or money) you have spent to maintain the friendship with the gift-giver.

If we make love it is because we want to, not because I bought her a car. Sure, she may be happy and that may well put her in the mood, but she is not charging me for the service.

Just as well if was gonna cost you a new car everytime you make love. :o

Thailand should legalise prostitution, clean it up, segregate it to certain areas and tax the he11 out of it! Just look at the sheer number of bar girls in Thailand! Think of the income tax they're missing. Not to mention the VAT!

If you raise the costs of prostitution through regulation, you would likely weed out some of the undesirables that scurry over here on a yearly basis. But, if it was legalised, they would have to heavily regulate it and I'm not too sure if Toxin's finest could manage such an undertaking. Toxin rather turn Thailand into Vegas anyhow, opening up the kingdom to a new breed of degenerate.

I can proudly say i've never paid for sex.  :D

That's almost exactly what I said to a bargirl I was chatting with when I went into my very first Go Go bar on Soi Cowboy ( Baccarra ) on my first trip to Bangkok.... She replied, " If you stay in Thailand long enough, you will! "

And sure enough...... :o

I think it was Woody Allen who said that paid-for sex is the cheapest way to get laid (in the long run).

Nah, the cheapest way for Woody was his step daughter. If anyone is a candidate for paying for sex, Woody would be at the top of the list.

Hmm, regulate how?

You meet a nice lady, she becomes your girlfriend. She tells you about her father's sick buffalo and you kindly offer to help out. Next day you mutually agree to sepatate and part on amicable terms. How d'you tax that? :o

:D

With some oversized calculators.

Beside the question, what a sex-tourist really is (might be a homosexual as well, and not always connected with women) I wonder, if Thailand is really a country for the sex-tourist.

There are some better places out there in this world for sex, I would say, and if it is really only for paid short-time sex, there is no reason at all to travel from Europe or America into Thailand....

Sex in Thailand for foreigners is somehow the side-business....Considering the size of Thailand, there are only some few spots, which are famous for that...some places in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket.....

Here in Thailand foreigners are more looking for a long-term relationship with an Asian woman and not for short-time fukcing, at least this is my impression.

Woody also said sex was "the most fun I've had without laughing" and defended masturbation, saying "it's sex with someone I love." I think the guy would make an ideal Sexpat. Let's start a campaign to get Woody over as a case study.

Has anyone here actually met and had a lasting relationship with anyone other than a bar girl or go-go dancer? Surely some one must have met and married a ‘normal, non sex worker’ Thai girl. I did and remain faithful both in the UK and Thailand. I find the trick is to stay away from the sleazy expat bars and don’t live in Pattaya. Obviously if you do want to sleep around then I have nothing against that, but don’t say that all expats are sexpats. I’d like to hope that I am not the only one.

Has anyone here actually met and had a lasting relationship with anyone other than a bar girl or go-go dancer? Surely some one must have met and married a ‘normal, non sex worker’ Thai girl. I did and remain faithful both in the UK and Thailand. I find the trick is to stay away from the sleazy expat bars and don’t live in Pattaya. Obviously if you do want to sleep around then I have nothing against that, but don’t say that all expats are sexpats. I’d like to hope that I am not the only one.

I must have heard a million times "shes not a bar girl" so there you have it--you are not alone.

...have never been in Pattaya or Phuket, do know nothing Soi Cowboy and the only evening I've been in one of the bars in Patpong I've been there because the rain made it impossible to stay out at the nightmarket and 80THB for a small heinie isn't too bad. But I've been in the north the south the east the central, have seen a lot in the ten times I've been in Thailand during the last couple of years.

And...surprise surprise !!! met a very nice woman in a resort in Chiang Rai where she worked in the kitchen because she got sick from working in factories for more than 6 years. I liked her, she liked me and now we live together in LOS since more than one year. I go to work, she doing something for her education, she never asked for money but for a more interesting life. That's what I try to give her and that's why our relationsship works. We love each other because we give ourselves a wonderful time. I didn't ###### around in europe so why should I do so here? It's simple as this. When I see my friends and colleagues I can't find personalities like the ones decribed in this topic. Is it so unthinkable that there is an expat community in Thailand which is not <deleted>*king around? What are all (or better the most) of you doing the whole day? Yes sure my life would be miserable and I would judge about other people if I had no other choice than hanging around in bars every night...together with all the other emaciated souls you can meet in these places... doesn't matter if you stay in Thailand, Europe or wherever.

But it is like it is ....Great minds think alike, fools seldom differ

LOve :o:D Shuni

I must have heard a million times "shes not a bar girl" so there you have it--you are not alone.

She was the marketing manager of the Engineering firm I was working for in Thailand. I'm fairly confident she wasn't moonlighting as a go-go dancer or hanging out in bars.

Thailand should legalise prostitution, clean it up, segregate it to certain areas and tax the he11 out of it!  Just look at the sheer number of bar girls in Thailand!  Think of the income tax they're missing.  Not to mention the VAT! 

If you raise the costs of prostitution through regulation, you would likely weed out some of the undesirables that scurry over here on a yearly basis.  But, if it was legalised, they would have to heavily regulate it and I'm not too sure if Toxin's finest could manage such an undertaking.  Toxin rather turn Thailand into Vegas anyhow, opening up the kingdom to a new breed of degenerate.

Good idea.

But what about the 90% of the industry where Thais visit prostitutes. They dont have to "scurry" over here on a yearly basis because they live here.

The officials, police, politicians etc would never do this because they would have to pay more too.

Or do you mean they should only tax Falang orientated establishments?

Vegas? a new breed of degenerates? Oh right, because gambling is illegal in Thailand at the moment so none of them do it, and thus it dosen't destroy families and lead to crime does it.

Unfortunatly, the rich and powerful run the, or profit from , prosition, gambling, vice - legalising it will take away that income. Cops don't all take kick back; not all are dishonest, but some most definitely are. Politicians and people in authority are found time and time again to spend much more money than they earn - how's that work then? (a few years back, it was the case you could not pick up a copy of the Post without seeing some politician of other's finances (and asset breakdown) in it - of course that was before TRT). Prostitution, drugs, gambling and so on make these people, they are not about to bring down their own house of cards - they saw what happened to the mob following the abolition of prohibition in the states.

On this Forum I regularly see a lot of strong negative opinions of the “sex tourist” I have a few questions regarding this.

1. Who is the “Sex Tourist” or “Sexpat”? Is it a Tourist/expat that has sex? Is it a Tourist/expat that has/does exchange (d) money for sex, either directly or indirectly? Is it a Tourist/expat that will satisfy someone’s needs like food, drink, housing, companionship, drugs, medical care for the sick Buffalo, etc In exchange for sexual gratification.

2. Are all Sex Tourist/ Sexpat’s bad? Many expatriates in Thailand collectively group them in the category as bad individuals. IMO I don’t think that one should do that with any group of individuals not even Nazi’s. Ever see “Schindler’s List”?

3. Are you or were you a “Sex Tourist” or “Sexpat”?

1 - I think the sex tourist is usually the guy who comes from a richer country than Thailand for cheap sex, and doesn't feel guilty about it like he would in his own country(she is a bar-girl, not a whore). UK, Japan, Italy, Middle Eastern etc. They usually come for 2/3 weeks, and spend most of the time having sex! They are generally not here for anything else.

This type is NOT good for expats living in Thailand!

A sexpat is someone who decides to live here due to the quantity of prostitutes, and again denys to himself that he is a whoremonger.

This type is not always bad. As long as they stay to there own areas like Pattaya.

2. I can't say if they are bad or not, I personally don't like them.

3. I am not a sexpat. I am faithful to my wife. When and if I become an old codger here, who knows, I might change.

I was never a sex tourist. I am one of a few. Most of my friends or coleagues would admit that the women kept them here at one point in their lives.

I initially came to Thailand because of the drugs and cheap drink.

After I gave them up, the beaches and meditation retreats, food, way of life etc kept me and still keep me here. I love Thailand not sad world of Pattaya and other sex places.

I use to hang around and buy the prostitutes(Pat Pong, Nana, Cowboy), but I wouldn't class myself as a sexpat as sex was not my main reason for being here, I could take it or leave it, unlike other things.

You would not believe how many Japanese, European, Chinese and American male tourists I saw staggering around with whores attached to them in Las Vegas

the last time I was there, six months ago. It's a global phenomenon.

You would not believe how many Japanese, European, Chinese and American male tourists I saw staggering around with whores attached to them in Las Vegas

the last time I was there, six months ago. It's a global phenomenon.

Not quite in the same league as Pattaya. The only other country I have seen with a similar amount of prostitutes was The Filippines pre 93, in Ermita, Manila.

I believe that sex tourists go to Angeles City now, which is a city only for sex. At least some in Pattaya can say they are there for the beautiful beach.

If i want great beaches and surf, i'll stick to Australia or go back to the Philippines, where the girls are just as good looking as Thailand, but they just arent as much fun!...most of the guys i know that have stayed in LOS for a long stint have either settled with one BG or BG/bank worker etc......and after awhile they just cant help themselves and they butterfly.......none of these guys ever got to bring one home back to farang land, and really i dont know how a BG would cope in the west...there's lots of great places to go in the world...but theres nothing like landing at Bkk International and that taxi ride into Bkk or on down to Pattaya....Yes its the women in Thailand, why else would anyone want to holiday or work in a huge filthy city like Bkk...and yes there the beaches, but theres no surf and theres great beaches and weather in the philippines, australia, indonesia etc.....its coz of the great little Thai ladys that we all love that keeps us coming back for more, and i for one hope it always is that way...... :D ....ok sometimes ( most of the time) u pay, but there are some ladys , that every once in awhile you come across that are not BG's and can keep there legs together when the disco shuts and ur not around.....as long as they have as much baht in there pocket as all their whoring BG friends do, they will stay with you.......fingers crossed!!!

But in the end.......no money no honey :o