Sex Tourist

CMguy

I am in Japan, 90 day visitor visa, last night i went out and met a Brazilian Japanese woman, we had a good time, hit a few bars, ended up going back to my place, she left my place 20 hours later, does that make me a sex tourist cos i had sex in Japan whilst on a Visitor Visa?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i want great beaches and surf, i'll stick to Australia or go back to the Philippines, where the girls are just as good looking as Thailand, but they just arent as much fun!...most of the guys i know that have stayed in LOS for a long stint have either settled with one BG or BG/bank worker etc......and after awhile they just cant help themselves and they butterfly.......none of these guys ever got to bring one home back to farang land, and really i dont know how a BG would cope in the west...there's lots of great places to go in the world...but theres nothing like landing at Bkk International and that taxi ride into Bkk or on down to Pattaya....Yes its the women in Thailand, why else would anyone want to holiday or work in a huge filthy city like Bkk...and yes there the beaches, but theres no surf and theres great beaches and weather in the philippines, australia, indonesia etc.....its coz of the great little Thai ladys that we all love that keeps us coming back for more, and i for one hope it always is that way...... :D ....ok sometimes ( most of the time) u pay, but there are some ladys , that every once in awhile you come across that are not BG's and can keep there legs together when the disco shuts and ur not around.....as long as they have as much baht in there pocket as all their whoring BG friends do, they will stay with you.......fingers crossed!!!

But in the end.......no money no honey :o

Wow, thank's for that information, i never knew that it was possible to know so much about everybody in Thailand like you do.

You must have been to Thailand at least 3 times in your life to have that knowledge, thanks again for the information.

Begs...i dont profess to know everything about Thailand.....even though i used to work in Asia and will again, only what i've witnessed...and thats coloured by where i go....the club scene in Bkk mainly.....a bit of Pa-tong Beach and Pattaya aswell......

Maybe when im old, I'll will be as wise as you......Begs, get a life !! :D

Regards

Chopper :o

I am in Japan, 90 day visitor visa, last night i went out and met a Brazilian Japanese  woman, we had a good time, hit a few bars, ended up going back to my place, she left my place 20 hours later, does that make me a sex tourist cos i had sex in Japan whilst on a Visitor Visa?

Nah, just makes you a better-informed tourist. In the end sex with the locals is just another way to get to know the country :o

You would not believe how many Japanese, European, Chinese and American male tourists I saw staggering around with whores attached to them in Las Vegas

the last time I was there, six months ago. It's a global phenomenon.

Just wait until the GOP National Convention that will held here in Manhattan at the end of this month...I hear that they need to ship extra "sex workers" from the rest of the USA to supply the forseen high "demand" here during that time...All those pent up Republicans....:D

Of course, the sex workers will be making money that the one in Thailand only dream about! :o

So for a week at least, New York City will be "The Bangkok" of America! :D

Honestly I believe that the only reason Bangkok gets its risque image is because the girls are so friendly and beautiful at the same time. The same antics seen in Patpong or Nana can be seen in New York, Honolulu, Berlin, San Francisco, Tokyo

ect...the difference is in the women. The stripper one might meet in Chicago or Vegas is most likely going to be on the surly side and all business, not so in Thailand.

Honestly I believe that the only reason Bangkok gets its risque image is because the girls are so friendly and beautiful at the same time. The same antics seen in Patpong or Nana can be seen in New York, Honolulu, Berlin, San Francisco, Tokyo

Exactly......and if anybody doubts it, just come to Tokyo, and walk the streets of Roppongi, see all the American, British, Australian, Canadian, Swedish girls that are here chasing the Yen.

And they are not that friendly, but walk past the Filipino club and the girls that try to get you to go into the club will chat to you even if you are not gonna go into the club.

Asians are more Beautiful and Friendly......mbkudu has got it right

South East Asian girls in general and Thai girls in particular are the exact opposite. Sure, the smiles you get when you walk into a bar in Nana/Cowboy/Patpong/Pattaya/wherever are "come ons", but they're real smiles ... and if you're friendly and polite, the girls will keep on smiling and chat with you even if you're not buying them drinks.

Real smiles? :o

Are you serious?

They are great actresses in my opinion.

QUOTE (Neeranam @ Sat 2004-08-07, 14:32:50)

Real smiles?

Are you serious?

Do you seriously think they're not ?

Yes I do, for about 95 % in Pat Pong, but I will agree to disagree.

Maybe 50 % in Pattaya.

They are great actresses in my opinion.

Sure, they all put on an act initially ... it's part of the game. However, they're usually good judges of character, and if they detect you as a shallow <deleted>, the show goes on and they play the part you're paying them to play ... but if you treat them with decency and respect, the curtain falls on the act and the real girl steps out from behind it.

If you've never seen this then you have no-one to blame but yourself.

Whores in Bankok are great judges of character and deserve respect. :o

Whores in Bankok are great judges of character and  deserve respect.  :o

Dont refer to them as whores then if you respect them, treat them as human beings and refer to them as human beings, do not use the most derogatory term to describe them.

Would you call a Soldier a Murdering bastard cos he shoots people and gets paid for it?

I am in Japan, 90 day visitor visa, last night i went out and met a Brazilian Japanese woman, we had a good time, hit a few bars, ended up going back to my place, she left my place 20 hours later, does that make me a sex tourist cos i had sex in Japan whilst on a Visitor Visa?

Konnichiwa Begs.....o genki desu ka?

How did you make the switch from LOS to Japan? You must be finding it expensive there....do you know any cheap places to stay in Tokyo (I'll be there later this year)? I was there a few years ago and burnt a big a hole in my wallet.

I do not think, that you can be called a sex-tourist.

Usually a sex-tourist pays for what he is using, you did not.

And a sex-tourist is still a tourist.....I wonder, how your financial resources allows you to survive a 90 days stay in Japan as a tourist.

Illegal labour is however very common here in Japan. Helps a lot to survive as a tourist.

By the way, this includes also all these girls from Brazil, Filipina, Thai, Russia, who like to meet some nice men here in Japan near railway stations.

By the way, this includes also all these girls from Brazil, Filipina, Thai, Russia, who like to meet some nice men here in Japan near railway stations.

I mainly see the women from, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Russia, and a few filipinos, if i see a Thai woman i will talk to her, but i have not seen any in my Area.

Your views on woman are very wierd Yohan, please do not associate me with your hate campaign against females, you sound like you have been reading too much manga for too many years. :o

begs, c'mon man.....we wanna know! Your info will be very helpful to me (at least!)....I'm off to Tokyo in October.....

Good luck, i am going back to Thailand in 3 weeks. But it dont matter how old you are in Tokyo, you can get laid regular and free, if you don't mind Japanese women that scream and whimper like they are being raped.

Sounds to me like you're one of those guys who's all bitter and twisted because he behaved like an <deleted> to the girl he thought he was buying for the night and she told him to piss off and take his money with him.

Ain't ever happened to me mate.

I am not bitter or twisted at all. :o

I have had a few years experience around the bar-girl scene, and seen too many decent guys get screwed by them. I was lucky as I never had any big money to get conned out of when I was playing this game. It amazes me how intelligent guys can be decieved by those smiles, even so called old-timers in Thailand.

Usually it is the guys who end up marrying these girls, even the lucky ones, who try to convince others that they are ALL OK. Maybe this is to try and justify to themselves that they married a good, honest one, which may well be the case. I'm sure it wasn't love at first sight though.

I agree with you that some do change when the see you are a decent guy, I have even seen some being extremely compassionate to those who are penniless and down on their luck. Just like them I guess.

It is hard not to generalise after seeing a broad range of situations.

Your views on woman are very wierd Yohan, please do not associate me with your hate campaign against females, you sound like you have been reading too much manga for too many years.

Depends what you call wierd, Begs.....

Also I am not sure, if you are able to judge me about that.....

Let me ask you some questions....

I am 28 years married to the same Japanese woman, and I never had a divorce.

What about you?

I have 2 grown-up daughters, university educated in Japan and Canada...

What about you?

I give 80 percent of my salary to my wife since 28 years and never failed to support financially my wife for even a single month, she takes care about everything, and she has our family credit-card and knows all about my salary and my savings.

What about you?

I live together in the same house with my mother in law, sharing the same rooms since over 30 years.

What about you?

In our office I am the only man sitting next to 5 women (3 Japanese, 2 Europeans), one woman is even higher ranking than I am.... Why not? Never any quarrel since over 12 years since using these office rooms....

What about you?

Of course, my wife is also mentioned as a co-owner of our condominium here in Thailand.

What about you?

Hate campaigns against females? Reading to much manga (Japanese comics)?

Begs, as you see above, I am working to support my family (especially my wife) and I really have no time to read comics....

I wonder your reply to my questions...

Let me ask you some questions....

I am 28 years married to the same Japanese woman, and I never had a divorce.

What about you?

No Yohan, i have never been married to her, and i have never had a divorce from her. :o