Worried About Thai Women..help

fsk9777

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may sound crazy, but I am a little worried, my boyfriend and I are moving to Bangkok this week for a few months for work. We've been together for 6 years but he is a flirt and asian women seem to love him, he's tall, white and a friendly guy...I'm worried about the women in Bangkok, are they really as agressive as people say they are? I'm going to be out of town on business for 1 week and feel nervous to leave him in Bangkok alone,....he loves to party and go to bars, I mean if he's going to cheat, he's going to cheat..but still, am I an idiot for moving to a country where there is more opportunity to? What areas should I avoid? Also are the women really like this? I am stressed out about all this.

My wife and I lived in Thailand for three years in the nineties, whenever we had visitors from Australia they of course wanted to go to Patpong Etc.. While my wife took them through the shopping exercise I would go for a quiet drink in the Safari bar where we were well known. Without fail I would be offered sensual pleasures, I would always respond with "I'm happily married" their response was always "your wife not here, no matter". If you don't trust him before you get here, you have no hope.

...a lot of men in their own country are faithful, most are too ugly etc to get another woman at home, in thailand it is so easy...

I am a drop-dead gorgeous male, constantly chased by hoards of western women for over 70 years, but I willingly left my home country to find love in Thailand. :o

my wife losing our dog was the final straw :Df_fatwomanlosm_6bb0abb.jpg

Well, I've never seen a farang woman in Thailand that looks like that, but I have seen more than one farang guy in LOS who looks like this: ;-) So you know, glass house and all...

ThaiCharacter50.jpg

Edited by canadiangirl

The simple answer as others have hinted is that no- Thai women are not as aggressive as you have heard. But "bad girls" are on tap in Bangkok and if your bf is the type to go exploring bars on his own at night, he is going to end up meeting plenty of them.

Thats for sure !

One of my best friends that lived in Thailand ended up marrying his Swiss wife afer being away from her living in Thailand for several months. Never once did he succumb to thai temptation. I highly respect the man. His new Missus is pretty gorgeous though and is one of the sweetest farang girls i've seen.

So i guess it comes down to you. do you think that you can compete with seductive, submissive, kind hearted, sexy thai women?

To be fair, there are some half-decent Farang ladies' around (few and far between though). I'm a young man and Farang ladies' bore the shit out of me! They are shocking cooks and haven't got a clue about what men want. They're to pre-occupied with their own selfish shit!

This lad won't know what 'hit' him when he walks into a go-go-bar! It will be the best experience of his life: most probably change his entire way of thinking (like it did mine).

Come on son, get out there and party - you don't know what you're missing!

Edited by BANGKOK123

I may sound crazy, but I am a little worried, my boyfriend and I are moving to Bangkok this week for a few months for work. We've been together for 6 years but he is a flirt and asian women seem to love him, he's tall, white and a friendly guy...I'm worried about the women in Bangkok, are they really as agressive as people say they are? I'm going to be out of town on business for 1 week and feel nervous to leave him in Bangkok alone,....he loves to party and go to bars, I mean if he's going to cheat, he's going to cheat..but still, am I an idiot for moving to a country where there is more opportunity to? What areas should I avoid? Also are the women really like this? I am stressed out about all this.

TROLL :o

and keeping the spice in my relationship to counter outside temptations.

Yeah.go out to a go-go bar and take someone you both fancy, that sure spices thing up!

He'll never leave you!!!! :o

Couldn't agree more.

It's not just western men who get hit on in Bangkok. There's plenty of attention paid to western women by the local ladies as well.

and keeping the spice in my relationship to counter outside temptations.

Yeah.go out to a go-go bar and take someone you both fancy, that sure spices thing up!

He'll never leave you!!!! :o

All joking aside, this could be the best option.

Take your relationship to the next level.

Invite a couple Thai cuties to move in with you.

Are you smoking hot? If you are, or aren't, you should worry. In my years here, I have seen most foreigner relationships go up in flames. Thai women can be some of the most beautiful and loving in asia, if not sweet mother Earth, and most western men (read 99%) simply cannot resist the charms of Thai women. (pardon my French)

Dammit, why wasn't I born a Thai girl? Lucky bastards, uhm...wenches! (there just ain't a good enough equivalent yo)

If ya cant trust him ......... thats not a relationship to start with.

My wife (Western) just laughs when Im in a mess after a night out with the boys,We haved lived her for over ten years so she knows that bar girls will offer there growler for a go.

No deserving trust no relationship.................

If he's a flirt already then it's unlikely he will be able to resist temptation.

That doesn't mean he's going to want to leave you, so it is probably up to you what is going to happen...

You could be all paranoid and question him about everything, then when you find some evidence, go ballistic and tell him it's over - this will be a surefire way to make sure your relationship fails.

You could be pragmatic about it, tell him your feelings and hope that he doesn't stray often, or worse still, with the same thai woman all the time. That way, your relationship may well survive and if he does love you, he may not be tempted at all.

Be afraid............very afraid.

:o

Nah......If you trust him, you trust him.

You just have to set the limits. Some couples (Thai-farang and farang-farang) have set limits for example..........

1. take all the women you want, just wear a condom

2. can only sleep with the same lady 3 times at most then you have to change, and wear a condom

3. can only take one lady a week, never the same one, and wear a condom

4. (mine) can take 2 ladies a year :D oh yeah, and wear a condom

5. can take none :D:o

Your b/f just might go home with a boy. It might be intended or it might one of those types that surprise you only when you are naked and trying to engage in heterosexual naughtiness.

You'd be surprised by some of the stories that come out of sweep week.

Bet you hadn't thought of that did ya now? :o

LOL - you see this type of post every so often in some of the Singapore boards too.

"My husband/boyfriend has been posted to Singapore. I have heard SPG's / local Girls will make a beeline for him as he is such a good catch etc etc - what should I do"

I have known a few guy's in Thailand who I never saw wander and swore they never did.

Others were very discreet ie only to upmarket massage parlours and going there alone.

Then some would any chance they got.

I have known a few western ladies return home alone and the guy has taken up with a new Thai girl. I can remember one memorable party in the Huntsman as the lady had boarded the BA flight and the guy celebrated. He is a senior Exec with a pharm company now base in the USA and the thai girl is with him.

All sorts happen everywhere

Some posts degrading western women have been deleted from this thread.

From the Forum Rules:

Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

Please keep the discussion civil.

Oh yeah, welcome to another undesirable aspect of Thailand -- white guys who trash white women! Smug in their newfound ability to get laid in the third world, they trash-talk the women who wouldn't give them the time of day at home.
But for whatever reason, white guys are the subject of much attention by Thai women in Thailand. If some of the sad cases here can be the center of attention, I can imagine that your boyfriend will receive his shares of advances as well.

Men who like Thai women as a "type" say that they love how hyper-feminine they are, and how they take care of their men. Men who don't like Thai women as a "type" complain they are superficial, childish and not very intellectual. (I'm not talking about specific individual people here, merely general tendencies.)

I had a conversation with a French woman with runs a restaurant with her French husband in Laos. The situation with Laos women is a bit more low-key than Thailand, but there are some similarities. She said that she had definitely stepped up her game in terms of seduction, keeping her husband interested and the spark in their relationship (they seemed quite happily married and in love to me), while keeping a watchful eye on Laos women around him. In the end, you can't do much about a man intent on cheating (other than dumping him and finding a better one) -- but everyone likes to feel appreciated, attractive and wanted. IMHO, I would personally put a bit of extra effort into keeping myself looking hot (Bangkok is a great place for spas, manicures, massages, shopping -- everything you need to look great!) and keeping the spice in my relationship to counter outside temptations.

Thai women are quite jealous, and won't put up with any bullshit from other women, so really, you shouldn't either. If all else fails, they also have a rather effective "punishment" for cheating boyfriends. (Thailand is #1 for penis reattachment surgery in the world, apparently. :-P

"Oh yeah, welcome to another undesirable aspect of Thailand -- white guys who trash white women! Smug in their newfound ability to get laid in the third world, they trash-talk the women who wouldn't give them the time of day at home. "

Degrading talk about women is not aloud on the forum. But apperently degrading talk about men is aloud.........?

Interesting rules......

:o

Degrading talk about women is not aloud on the forum. But apperently degrading talk about men is aloud.........?

Point noted... and fair enough too.

I respectfully request that other members also take note.

Having said that, can we now get back on topic please?

Oh yeah, welcome to another undesirable aspect of Thailand -- white guys who trash white women! Smug in their newfound ability to get laid in the third world, they trash-talk the women who wouldn't give them the time of day at home.

But for whatever reason, white guys are the subject of much attention by Thai women in Thailand. If some of the sad cases here can be the center of attention, I can imagine that your boyfriend will receive his shares of advances as well.

Men who like Thai women as a "type" say that they love how hyper-feminine they are, and how they take care of their men. Men who don't like Thai women as a "type" complain they are superficial, childish and not very intellectual. (I'm not talking about specific individual people here, merely general tendencies.)

I had a conversation with a French woman with runs a restaurant with her French husband in Laos. The situation with Laos women is a bit more low-key than Thailand, but there are some similarities. She said that she had definitely stepped up her game in terms of seduction, keeping her husband interested and the spark in their relationship (they seemed quite happily married and in love to me), while keeping a watchful eye on Laos women around him. In the end, you can't do much about a man intent on cheating (other than dumping him and finding a better one) -- but everyone likes to feel appreciated, attractive and wanted. IMHO, I would personally put a bit of extra effort into keeping myself looking hot (Bangkok is a great place for spas, manicures, massages, shopping -- everything you need to look great!) and keeping the spice in my relationship to counter outside temptations.

Thai women are quite jealous, and won't put up with any bullshit from other women, so really, you shouldn't either. If all else fails, they also have a rather effective "punishment" for cheating boyfriends. (Thailand is #1 for penis reattachment surgery in the world, apparently. :-P

which part of thailand are you currently living in canadiangirl?

if the relationship is strong 'a few months' shouldn't be a problem.

Indulge each others curiosity, have fun with it, and if he can't stay out of a hookers pants for a week, at least you found out now.

Your b/f just might go home with a boy. It might be intended or it might one of those types that surprise you only when you are naked and trying to engage in heterosexual naughtiness.

You'd be surprised by some of the stories that come out of sweep week.

Bet you hadn't thought of that did ya now? :o

i have seen that happen

I have known a few guy's in Thailand who I never saw wander and swore they never did.

Others were very discreet ie only to upmarket massage parlours and going there alone.

Then some would any chance they got.

We had 80 expats working for our company in Thailand...

3 counted themselves as 'good guys' because they didn't sleep with bar girls... and 1 of them had one living with him for 6 months, but swears he didn't have 'sexual relations with that woman' (I am assuming it is the Bill Clinton interpretation of sexual relations)...

That said however, even of the good looking, Thai speaking, young (early 20's) guys, all but only one made it with bar-girls (either on or off the meter)... but that may well have been because it wasn't worth the effort to pursue a non-bar girl when the outcomes were much less certain...

I don't rate your chances to high... oh well, you can always get yourself a motosai taxi driver on the side...

Cheers,

Daewoo