Your Opinion

N47HAN

Hi all,

Been umpteen times on Buisiness , and have always stayed at the hotel in Nathon next to the ferry port. 1,500 a night.

Just clicked the link for latestays.com , theres a load between 600 and 1500 a night ,

if any of you have time have a quick peek and let me know whats the best,

chewang , bophut would be cool as after work its nice to play :o

however anywhere is ok.

over on tues/wed night n/week

cheers !

Chaweng Gardens Beach - around 1000 for beach side room. Discount if you stay long time. Cleaned every day, nice staff. About 5 min walk to main Chaweng road but quiet. Good fun (if you like the Eagles)

Yeah, really. Put in some information if you are longterm or short-term. Even as a tourist you get a really nice room for 1500 baht a night. And if you are longterm this mean 45 000 baht a mounth a give you a top of the peak room anywhere on the island.

Give info on this forum to get tips on where to stay.

You can also pm me personaly since i work with about 50 of the hotels/resorts on the island and will find good price rooms for you for cheap price.

I dont put names on the forum since that can be concidered commersial and i dont want to do it and also think it is not aloud.

But please put more info on what you are looking for and we will all help you out finding it. Its a jungle out there and alot of minor serious small resorts that totally rip you off. A groundrule here is that if a really nice room, fully equipped (aircon, tv, cocking-unit, micro,dvd,) is located in chaweng-area the price for a nice, newer house/bungalow is 10k a mounth + electric or 800 dayly (low season prices). Farang-runed it goes up to 12k. Alittle bit outside chaweng you can take another 5k of the price. If you go to nathon you should get it even cheaper.

In this forum all the members will tip in and give you a direction on where to go to not get scammed and to have a priceworth living, just let us know a little bit more of time you stay, what your looking for, and im sure you get all help you ever need on the forum.

Now, there will maybe some people that say im way out, in that case it gets even more proven, pm me.

If more people come in with tips you have much to choose from. Let me tell you this. Dont pay deposits. Dont book longtime before you are here. There are a huge selection on free rooms/houses on this island, it is the costumers market and it is dirt cheap when you look around.

If you do need any help. PM me.

Good luck.

Chaweng Gardens Beach - around 1000 for beach side room. Discount if you stay long time. Cleaned every day, nice staff. About 5 min walk to main Chaweng road but quiet. Good fun (if you like the Eagles)

Yeah, really. Put in some information if you are longterm or short-term. Even as a tourist you get a really nice room for 1500 baht a night. And if you are longterm this mean 45 000 baht a mounth a give you a top of the peak room anywhere on the island.

You can also pm me personaly since i work with about 50 of the hotels/resorts on the island and will find good price rooms for you for cheap price.

I dont put names on the forum since that can be concidered commersial and i dont want to do it and also think it is not aloud.

But please put more info on what you are looking for and we will all help you out finding it. Its a jungle out there and alot of minor serious small resorts that totally rip you off. A groundrule here is that if a really nice room, fully equipped (aircon, tv, cocking-unit, micro,dvd,) is located in chaweng-area the price for a nice, newer house/bungalow is 10k a mounth + electric or 800 dayly (low season prices). Farang-runed it goes up to 12k. Alittle bit outside chaweng you can take another 5k of the price. If you go to nathon you should get it even cheaper.

In this forum all the members will tip in and give you a direction on where to go to not get scammed and to have a priceworth living, just let us know a little bit more of time you stay, what your looking for, and im sure you get all help you ever need on the forum.

Now, there will maybe some people that say im way out, in that case it gets even more proven, pm me.

If more people come in with tips you have much to choose from. Let me tell you this. Dont pay deposits. Dont book longtime before you are here. There are a huge selection on free rooms/houses on this island, it is the costumers market and it is dirt cheap when you look around.

Good luck.

<deleted> ! :o did you read my op?

Good luck.

<deleted> ! :o did you read my op?

Yeah. Read over and over again now and to me it still looks like you want recommendations for housing????

Totally wrong?

Well, anyway, tryed to help. Big missunderstanding obviously.......... sorry.

Hi all,

Been umpteen times on Buisiness , and have always stayed at the hotel in Nathon next to the ferry port. 1,500 a night.

Just clicked the link for latestays.com , theres a load between 600 and 1500 a night ,

chewang , bophut would be cool as after work its nice to play :D

however anywhere is ok.

cheers !

As the post says........ would like a hotel reccomendation for tuesday / wednesday night of next week ??

thx for the offer though. :o

Edited by N47HAN

Hi all,

however anywhere is ok.

cheers !

As the post says........ would like a hotel reccomendation for tuesday / wednesday night of next week ??

Hahahaha. N/week. Got you. Not all of us are englich..........

Anyway, sorry for the missunderstanding.

2 days reccomendation. Looking for.............. (fansy room, located near...beach,bararea, with......Swimmingpool,aircon...)

Reccomendations are not to easy with limited information. For 2 nights you could check out sawadee.com and book something that looks nice.

Hi all,

however anywhere is ok.

cheers !

TJ Colin Brown

Arrived 6.44pm Friday 19th January 7 pounds 7 ounces

As an Eglishman off to wet the babys head now

On your own, or you bringing the family?

Hi all,

however anywhere is ok.

cheers !

Hahahaha. N/week. Got you. Not all of us are englich..........

Anyway, sorry for the missunderstanding.

2 days reccomendation. Looking for.............. (fansy room, located near...beach,bararea, with......Swimmingpool,aircon...)

Reccomendations are not to easy with limited information. For 2 nights you could check out sawadee.com and book something that looks nice.

montien house on chaweng ,nice resort swimming pool ,right in the middle of all the action around 1500b ,good buffet breakfast ,clean and pleasant .

Looks like ive found the place......

900 baht , brand new hotel ,

chewang

looks the part

and a fellow tv member . Nice to put some buisiness a tv members way.

ill post after the stay and tell you all how good/bad it is........

So good service please MR. xxxxx :D:D

Only joking , :o

Looks like ive found the place......

900 baht , brand new hotel ,

chewang

looks the part

and a fellow tv member . Nice to put some buisiness a tv members way.

ill post after the stay and tell you all how good/bad it is........

So good service please MR. xxxxx :D:D

Only joking , :o

[/qu

900 baht, in chaweng october. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hope its realy nice........

Anyways, have a nice time with your friend (when you are not enjoying your lyxury hight end top of the peak hotell for 900 baht in october), and good luck with whatever.

Make sure your friend pick u up as you now, "taximeters" will overcharge you, and enjoy "brand new hotel" in chaweng, and the rest of it aswelll.

Looking forward to the report of the "brand new hotel".

Very excited. where might this be..............

Hahahaha, anyways, have a nice trip.

Chaweng? Brand new hotel? Has to be "Laem Din"? Tell us if you liked it, I have a couple of young friends who wanna go to "Chaweng nightlife" in december...

Yup indeed it was the Laem Din , on Soi Reggea.

The hotel has recently been built , extremely clean , rooms reasonable size with tv , minibar etc...

Due to Logistical problems with a delivery from Bangkok ended up staying for 4 nights instead of the intended 2 ,no complaints and would recommend it to anyone who is wanting a place to stay.

The foyer has a good restaurant to the left , the food is good allbeit with a limited selection on the menu.

During my stay the "wi-fi" connection was extremely poor ( this i am guessing is down to Samuis ISPs as much as the hotel)

And the owner offered me access to the hotels internet landline connection so can't complain there.

Overall would be happy to stay again , 900 seems about right for the hotel. Its not in my opinion a "relaxing holiday retreat" but then again its location should indicate that anyway. And I needed a hotel to stay in whilst on buisiness so suited me. Not exactly a long walk to the "nightlife" either ( 1 minute walk tops )

Btw the owners name is Manfred if u want to contact them/him.