Holding Hands

RoyalOrchid

Haha, I get where you're coming from but I was only trying to make a point that hand-holding is not only unique to *Thai* girls. :o I'm certainly not Thai but I've never questioned holding the SO's hand in my life. All I'm sayin is that it's a very natural part of a relationship and I don't see anything curious about it. And of course I'm not talking about extremely religious or traditional societies/culture where even looking at a woman who's not your wife is courting certain death.
What is all the fuss about ? jeez, ok i nearly always hold my wifes hand and i do always hold my daughters hand ( shes 5 ). reason? simple i love them !,...

So really, what qualifies as a hooker then? The way she dresses, talks and walks? So, I suppose any girl who is well put together, looks halfway decent and strolling along soi nana is naturally one? Oh gosh, then I guess I'm a pro then, coz I have the ass-luck to be living down soi 4 and usually walk past nana plaza to cross over to Foodland (their cold cuts rule especially the Hungarian salami) and also for dinner at soi 5 several times a week. And God forbid should I be seen holding a white man's hand because that is practically shouting out to all and sundry that *this moneybag's mine and you'd better keep a wide berth or I'll gouge your eyes out with my freshly manicured talons* Presumptuous much?

But thanks for the heads up in any case. I shall now only dress in drab sacks and maintain a distance of at least 4 feet from any farang. :o

mikethevigoman - See above :D:D

So really, what qualifies as a hooker then? The way she dresses, talks and walks? So, I suppose any girl who is well put together, looks halfway decent and strolling along soi nana is naturally one? Oh gosh, then I guess I'm a pro then, coz I have the ass-luck to be living down soi 4 and usually walk past nana plaza to cross over to Foodland (their cold cuts rule especially the Hungarian salami) and also for dinner at soi 5 several times a week. And God forbid should I be seen holding a white man's hand because that is practically shouting out to all and sundry that *this moneybag's mine and you'd better keep a wide berth or I'll gouge your eyes out with my freshly manicured talons* Presumptuous much?

But thanks for the heads up in any case. I shall now only dress in drab sacks and maintain a distance of at least 4 feet from any farang. :o

mikethevigoman - See above :D:D

These guys really are showing their ignorance arent they,. ill say it again" NOT ALL THAI WOMEN ARE WHORES " but if you choose to murk in these circles ( pattaya,patpong,soi cowboy etc ) you will adopt this attitude,.but even then you may be wrong,.in my opinion all the men that frequent these areas are the whores !,...... :D .my grandparents held hands all the time, i dont ever rember my grandmother working in patpong !

These guys really are showing their ignorance arent they,. ill say it again" NOT ALL THAI WOMEN ARE WHORES " but if you choose to murk in these circles ( pattaya,patpong,soi cowboy etc ) you will adopt this attitude,.but even then you may be wrong,.in my opinion all the men that frequent these areas are the whores !,...... :D .my grandparents held hands all the time, i dont ever rember my grandmother working in patpong !

Hmmmm funny enuf I only see people, perhaps my vision is off??? :o

Hmmmm funny enuf I only see people, perhaps my vision is off??? :o

Me too but you must confess brit who is easiest to pull, the men or the women ? and yes i include myself here , before i was married obviously ! :D .. i always laugh when a newbie i take out goes off with the first one that talks to them :D

:D Given the density of farangs on lower Suk, me thinks it impossible to maintain a distance of 4 feet from any farang. Wearing a drab sack will only confirm you are not only a hooker but one of those "newbies from Isaan". Your only hope of avoiding the label is to grab the hand of the nearest Thai guy. Nobody will notice because this never happens in Thailand.

I posted a few opinions about westerngirls and their feminism attitude problems towards Thaigirls in another thread this morning. It got immediately deleted and i got a warning from the moderator, fair enough, i was out of line and not following forum-rules.

On these 4 pages Royalorchid have been able to express i dont know how many, degrading things about thaigirls. And farang-men.

Every Thaigirl holding a faranghand is a buisnessdeal, and so on. And on a topic that is so stupid that it seems like the whole reason for this thread is to get the chans to speak bad about Thaigirls and Farangmen. Somekind of jealousy that comes from the fact that western men living here get better treatment from thaigirls than they get from westerngirls (generally speaking) and the whole feministic thing is a bit ruined by thaigirls offcourse, since they dont care about it. They are just happy to make men happy when the men make them happy, and nothing else matters.

I take it either the moderators have not yet seen the thread, or they also have very unsuitible thoughts about thaigirls.

Somekind of jealousy that comes from the fact that western men living here get better treatment from thaigirls than they get from westerngirls (generally speaking) and the whole feministic thing is a bit ruined by thaigirls offcourse, since they dont care about it. They are just happy to make men happy when the men make them happy, and nothing else matters.

Sounds Naieve to me, especially the "Thai women are just happy to make men happy" bit.