Final Double Check Non-b Requirements At Penang

Hi there,

I m gonna leave for a Non-B trip to Penang on this Sunday.So I m going to double check and let u guys know about what are the documents i already prepared for the visa application.If there's any document short,Please let me know.

1,Passport with 2 pics

2,Original Work Permit (I m holding a workpermit)

3,Company letter requesting visa for me

4,Company letter stating the reason of unavailibility of tax from phor ngo do 50,51,91,as my company is within it's first year of operation.(it's a partnership limited and i m the general manager.and also the shareholder)

5,Company's neungsue rab rong,list of shareholders(that includes me as well),juristic registration document issued by commerce department,Phor Phor 20(vat registration document) ,Photocopy of Managing director's id and tabian ban,

6,Monthly Vat return form pho pho 30 declaration since last 3 months,and attaching the receipts of tax payments since last 5 months(as my company just registered for VAT since March)

7,Monthly Employee Income Tax From Phor Ngo Dor 1 since last 3 months,including the tax receipts of myself since the month i was employed

8,Social Insurance fund paid receipts since it's registration and the photocopy of my social insurance claim card

9,Company's book bank

10,My Personal Book Bank

These are all the documents I prepared already.If there's any document missing which is necessary,Please Let me know.Lots of Thanks.And please hurry to response as I m gonna fly on this Sunday by Air Asia.