Anybody Traveling From The Uk To Kpg Or Samui In The Next Few Weeks?

Is anyone traveling from the UK to either Phangan or Samui anytime in the next few weeks?

If so could you spare a tiny ammount of space in your suitcase? I have a batch of business cards that I need sent over (I know I can get them here but I like my UK printer).

Anyone able to help me out?

Cheers.

so is this actually a package of business cards? or is it a nudge nudge, wink wink ''package of business cards''? :D

(sorry, I can't help out - I'm just being nosey)

Hehehe. Printing buisness-cards in samui is proubably a fourth of the price you pay in Uk.

"I like my printer".

Suspision grows.............. :D

(Kidding)

By the way i think Ups do deleivery, and you can pretty much use them when you want...............(only legal stuff).

(kidding again)

:o

so is this actually a package of business cards? or is it a nudge nudge, wink wink ''package of business cards''? :D

Hehehe. Printing buisness-cards in samui is proubably a fourth of the price you pay in Uk.

"I like my printer".

(Kidding)

By the way i think Ups do deleivery, and you can pretty much use them when you want...............(only legal stuff).

(kidding again)

Nah it's a straight up request nothing fishy, I know I can get them printed pretty cheaply here but in truth I've never seen any printed on good quality card, usually it's pretty flimsy stuff that falls apart once it's been in your wallet a couple of weeks. My printer uses nice thick stock an not too expensive at £12.50 per 250.

"I like my printer".

(Kidding)

(kidding again)

Nah it's a straight up request nothing fishy, I know I can get them printed pretty cheaply here but in truth I've never seen any printed on good quality card, usually it's pretty flimsy stuff that falls apart once it's been in your wallet a couple of weeks. My printer uses nice thick stock an not too expensive at £12.50 per 250.

Have you tryed chaweng printer? Most of my friends ( i dont have a buisness-card myself) use them. And i have had there buisness cards for a year in my wallet and it seem ok. Dont know the price though but it must be much cheaper than Uk.

For next time anyway..........

Hey, sorry for the simple jokes, i have to much freetime today, hahaha.

I understand where Mac is coming from. I have our business cards printed in the US when I go home as well. The quality of the paper and ink seems to be much higher and I don't have to worry about typos, or screwups. Samui Aksorn is fine if you don't have a high quality card in mind.

Sorry, don't know of anyone until November mac. If you haven't found anyone by then let me know :o

Is anyone traveling from the UK to either Phangan or Samui anytime in the next few weeks?

If so could you spare a tiny ammount of space in your suitcase? I have a batch of business cards that I need sent over (I know I can get them here but I like my UK printer).

Anyone able to help me out?

Cheers.

Here you go, free business cards ! ,http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/vp/ns/studio3.aspx?pf_id=064&combo_id=4298&gallery_id=221&category_id=11177&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vistaprint.co.uk%2fvp%2fns%2fdefault.aspx%3fGP%3d10%252F3%252F2007%2b6%253A00%253A18%2bAM

I understand where Mac is coming from. I have our business cards printed in the US when I go home as well. The quality of the paper and ink seems to be much higher and I don't have to worry about typos, or screwups. Samui Aksorn is fine if you don't have a high quality card in mind.

Sorry, don't know of anyone until November mac. If you haven't found anyone by then let me know :o

Yeah that's it exactly, every business card I have been handed on the island that was produced locally looks like it was run off an an ink jet printer, they look terrible.

Sorry, with all respect sbk, but you live in koh phagnan, right? I can very well imagine that you have no good printer-service on that island.

In Samui thought, i feel that there is the same quality i am use to. For instans already mentioned Chaweng printer.

And even if you have to do your print-job in Bangkok, witch for sure will have what you need, i think it will be cheaper than printing in Uk and send to Thailand. Unless you find (here?) a tourist that is dumb enought to transport your "stuff" for free.

I think you bring it here, and for next time you try out some thai printing service. Or Ups. Door to door delivery. If you feel its worth it because uk printers are so much better.

I think a forum like this should not aloud strangers to put "whatever" in other strangers bags.

And i hope you understand that i dont mean this personaly against you mac.wheeler, im pretty sure you are harmless and did not even think in this direction. I just think its unsuitible.

Use ups.

I do think moderators should perhaps think a little longer in this matter in the future though. I myself had my bag filled with drugs one time that i did not have a clue about and i can see that we have to be careful in this matter, on a forum like this. In the future.

(sidepoint) Particular thread absolutely harmless, and me of topic, just a wake up call.

Um, right. Actually, if you had re-read my post I have tried Samui printers. I prefer cards from home. My choice. But thanks for the concern.

Also, not sure where you are coming from, people can just as easily look and see if they are merely business cards or not.

This thread has generated nothing but pointless posts, frankly. mac?

Um, right. Actually, if you had re-read my post I have tried Samui printers. I prefer cards from home. My choice. But thanks for the concern.

Also, not sure where you are coming from, people can just as easily look and see if they are merely business cards or not.

Go ahead and push the button sbk, fine by me, I should have known better than expect anything but negativity on a public forum.

Sbk, please dont close this thread down on my postings. Mac.wheler has not yet got an anwswer to his question and it would be unfair.

Im saying only to (you i guess?), moderators, that you should not under-estimate drugdealers. Yes, you can see if it is a buisnesscard. If you unload the whole for instans five boxes and check every card.

If you dont, you dont know. Every fifth card can have 5 tabletts of exctasy on them attached with scotch tape. In the future this whole deal was made up on thaivisa.

This is not the point of this forum. And i (think) i know for sure not the point of the thread.

But i just met in the future maybe a little more careful in these kind of threads, Sbk?

mac.wheler, sorry for all the problems caused on the thread. Hope she not close it down.