Where Do Cute Farang Girls Hang Out In Bangkok ?

Aries74

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta be quick.... Most of us are already taken!!! :o

Usual places most have mentioned already:- Gyms, At the pool, Bars, Bed Supper club, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Food Loft Central Chit Lom, Emporium etc`etc....

Good Luck.

Best place to meet them is at none of the places mentioned above. If you are into sports, there are a variety of expat sporting clubs here in BKK where you'll meet farang girls. Touch rugby, ulitmate frisbee, mixed netball, you name it. The Southerners Sports club is a good example.

Nice one :-) cute farang girls playing rugby? That'd be in the Guiness Book of Records if it existed. Ok ok...maybe well-built ladies of strong mind and body, with nice hair is possible. All depends on your definition of cute. Cute is pretty but beautiful, goodlooking, sexy are usually used for slightly different appearances.

Whoever mentioned models nights - terrible if you want to meet cute girls. If you want to even attempt to prise one away from her tight-knit group you have to be a) drunk, :o 6'2 tall, c) better looking than them and d) a model. Even if you have all of that it's not worth it. Wherever they are, there are friendly natural (and actually generally-accepted better looking girls) in the same club.

Check out facebook in the Thailand network - there is a group called "farang girls in BKK". That should give you an intro.

Some women go to WATCH events Carl, not play them. AYe caramba..

Anyway..wut u mean " ..beautiful, goodlooking, sexy are usually used for slightly different appearances"? Apart from the sentence not quite making sense..im not sure if any lady, farang or otherwise, likes the terminology "used". Hmm..but dont bother answering that, because once i click 'Add Reply' i will most likely already have forgotten the comment. One needs to treat these comments as water off a ducks back on TV. :o

Some women go to WATCH events Carl, not play them. AYe caramba..

Anyway..wut u mean " ..beautiful, goodlooking, sexy are usually used for slightly different appearances"? Apart from the sentence not quite making sense..im not sure if any lady, farang or otherwise, likes the terminology "used". Hmm..but dont bother answering that, because once i click 'Add Reply' i will most likely already have forgotten the comment. One needs to treat these comments as water off a ducks back on TV. :o

He was saying that the adjectives Cute, pretty, beautiful, goodlooking and sexy are usually used for slightly different appearances, nothing about the person being used. :D

I agree Bangkok is not the best place for Farang girls. Khao Sarn has a lot but lots of hairy hippies mixed in (maybe u like that IDK). Seems all the cute ones I meet are in some kinda study abroad program or are teaching and are pretty spread out around bangkok.

Theres TONS around the islands in the south if you don't already know that.

Just look for expensive designer shops, I know there are alot of beautiful ladies in Siam Paragon, girls love shopping!

:D

Can you say, "high maintenance"?

Khao San Road is a better idea :D

:o

I agree. Unless you meet her in Kinokuniya or the ground floor supermarket, I'd steer away from any woman who hangs out shopping in Paragon.

Hello,

I'm new here and I was wondering where do cute Farang girls hang out in Bangkok ? I'm not talking about nightlife scene. Someone to talk to and hang out with. Would farang woman prefer a Thai or Farang guy. I know there are a lot of farang guy walking around with Thai girl.

Thank Y :D U.

Talk to? Hang out with?

Do you have a bag for me? :o

Hello,

I'm new here and I was wondering where do cute Farang girls hang out in Bangkok ? I'm not talking about nightlife scene. Someone to talk to and hang out with. Would farang woman prefer a Thai or Farang guy. I know there are a lot of farang guy walking around with Thai girl.

Talk to? Hang out with?

Ooops, reading on the thread, I fear that people might misunderstand me for bashing farang women which is not the case.

Hello,

Talk to? Hang out with?

What's wrong with a Thai person asking where he can meet farang girls to hang out with?

What's your problem?

Hello,

Talk to? Hang out with?

What's wrong with a Thai person asking where he can meet farang girls to hang out with?

What's your problem?

There is nothing wrong! I would love to too! It is the emphasis of....................what was it again? talk to? hang out with?

The majority of the board members simply won't understand, but it is very possible not to be attacted to Thai girls. I for one don't have 'bamboo fever'. Fair play to you if you do.

I dated, married and now have a child with a very cute Farang girl I met here in BKK.

Do you have friends like yourself? :D Coz most of the guys I meet lose interest once they notice that I'm not Thai. :D

Back to the OP, if you visit all the hang-out places mentioned earlier, you're bound to meet cute farang/non-Thai girls. In fact I've seen many and not just limited to aforementioned places. You can see them in regular shopping malls and coffee shops like Starbucks and sometimes Coffee World too. Just go out and explore more. They ARE out there. :o

Few and far between, but they are there. No offense to the gents around here, but from one I've heard from more than a few of said gals, the attractive fellows are just as few and far between as well.

:o

The Huntsman Pub in the basement of the Landmark Hotel on Sukumvit Road attracts a lot of falang chicks for happy hour, so I'm told. Also the US Marine House on the grounds of the old US Embassy has a Friday night happy hour where you might meet some single female embassy employees. Better give the embassy a call to verify if they still have the happy hour.

Netball at NIST on a Monday night.

Cheap Charlies, Thurs - Sat nights early on.

Balls. Every ball I go to, there are always heaps of single farang women. Many teachers but many other professionals as well. Some are pretty good looking. Southerners Sports Club has a ball coming up, The Aussie one is on Feb, Kiwi one around the same time. Both are great nights.

Pubs for RWC games also attracts a few.

cute farang girls in BKK? never seen 1 thru all these years visiting the place. If you can do with the unwashed, clueless rubble seen polluting Khao San Road then that's a good starting point as any. There's the occasional good looking ones in Pattaya & Jomtien but they tend to be on the venal side, I don't think that's what you looking for.

cute farang girls in BKK? never seen 1 thru all these years visiting the place. If you can do with the unwashed, clueless rubble seen polluting Khao San Road then that's a good starting point as any. There's the occasional good looking ones in Pattaya & Jomtien but they tend to be on the venal side, I don't think that's what you looking for.

Gee, you must have super high standards then. :o Coz I've met more than a few pretty ones and some were downright gorgeous too. Cute [yes clean too, gawd] white girls are aplent in Bangkok, unless one's expectations are way out of the stratosphere of course.

Edited by fennielyn

I'd have to agree - I know some really lovely western ladies in BKK/Thailand and I'd have to say they are quite attractive.

Your Thai gf will sharpen the knife for you if you tell her that............ :o