90 Day Reporting

Hello all. Background info first: I have a Non-Imm B and Work Permit. My passport is currenly being renewed (expected back next Monday) but I am due to do my 90 day reporting tomorrow. I have the white piece of paper (saying I need to report tomorrow) and a photocopy of the old passport. Is that enough or do I need to physically have my passport? And what can I expect to happen if I miss my 90 days reporting (by five days at most)?

Any help is much appreciated.

If I were more than 7 days late (and would leave the country before my next renewal application) I would take my chances that it would not be detected upon exit (they do not seem to check for this on departure). Worst that could happen is the fine anyhow.

Edited by MickeyM

They dont even check at immigration in SuanPlu, why would they check at the airport...

From my experience they certainly do check at Suan Plu f you apply for a visa renewal/extension (and,of course, if you submit the 90 day report more than 7 days late). I have seen it happen more than once.

I do my 90 days reporting by mail, have done now for 4yrs. I just sent a photcopy of my passport and the white slip by EMS + inclose a 10 baht self addressed envelope.

10 - 14 days later you receive your new 90 days white slip + the new reporting TM47 form + the return of the photo copies [use for next time]

If you do not have a TM47 form then they are here http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/ba...p?page=download