Where To Get Ginger Beer And Deoderant

atwr

Odd topic title, but does anyone know a store in Bangkok that imports Bundaberg Ginger Beer? I'd like to find a store or distributor, I'm not interested in a restaurant that carrys it, unless they might sell me a case at retail, which I doubt. I tried the stuff in Singapore, it's the best I've tasted since snapple stopped producing it in the mid 90's.

I've never been able to find an oderless deoderant here. Nivea (spelling?) makes something called invisible, but it still stinks like perfume.

Thanks for any help

Odd topic title, but does anyone know a store in Bangkok that imports Bundaberg Ginger Beer? I'd like to find a store or distributor, I'm not interested in a restaurant that carrys it, unless they might sell me a case at retail, which I doubt. I tried the stuff in Singapore, it's the best I've tasted since snapple stopped producing it in the mid 90's.

I've never been able to find an oderless deoderant here. Nivea (spelling?) makes something called invisible, but it still stinks like perfume.

Thanks for any help

Deodorant and stinks? :D:o:D

I have seen one ginger beer at Villa supermarket, I am not sure what brand. As for deodorant, you can find in any supermarket. :D

Yes elephant ginger beer is sold widely around bangkok. 18 baht per can. Tastes nicely.

Be aware that because it says "beer" on the label you might have difficulty buying it btween 1400 and 1700! I wasn't allowed to buy it in the Gourmet Market in Paragorn, becuase it is beer :o Even though it says non alcoholic beverage. Had them get the manager but he said it is beer so cannot sell ....... I tried to explain to him that the law was against selling alcohol. I wonder if they sell the non alcoholic ciders between 1400 and 1700 ....

Waerth

Look in pharmacies for Grace Deodorant. You might find it in supermarkets as well. Although it comes in 4 different varieties there’s little or no smell. It works well for me and my underarms usually test deodorants to the limits.

It’s a white alum crystal on a white plastic base with a clear cover. It’s cheap and the stick lasts for ages. You wet the stick and apply to your underarm. I’ve been using my current stick for over a month with only about 10% used.

an oderless deoderant here. Nivea (spelling?) makes something called invisible, but it still stinks like perfume.

Surely an odourless deodorant is a contradiction of terms.... if it is odourless then it is is not a deodorant... Do you not mean an odourless antiperspirant??

If so, the crystal sticks, (alum based I believe) are what you are looking for.

Elephant ginger beer is not too bad but does not compare to the Australian brand. I'll look for the crystal stick advised and give it a try, thanks for the help.

Kmart, the whole whitening thing kind of makes me sick. Let's brainwash the young girls to think their skin is not beautiful. I wonder what kind of reaction oil of olay would get in the States if people knew about their whitening campaign here.

By the way kpeanut, you should try some monkey balm under your arms, on a hot day it cools you right down. It's really great for those small wrinkles under your eyes too, you should try it man, I'm serious, it works great.

Hello, I know what you mean about hating deodorants that smell like cheap cologne, and searched around for ages looking for some unscented ones when I first moved here. I’ve been using one they sell in Boots and it has worked great for me for years. It’s their own brand…it is a completely unscented anti-perspirant roll on, but I think they’ve got a stick version as well. Has always worked great for me. :o

Don't know about the ginger beer, but the best deodorant in the world is Alum! They sell it in the markets in rock form (about the size of your fist). Wet it and rub it in your arm pits after showering. It is odorless very effective and lasts all day until you shower again. Also costs next to nothing. Everyone in Thailand used it 25 years ago but most have now succumbed to TV advertising and use commercial products instead.