For Sbk

Patsycat

I got your PM and tried to reply but it didn't work. I was just getting a bit pissed off with the fact that the guys have their tits and asses threads and we females have nothing. Also the fact that the Engerland rugby team would never do anything like that....

So i am sorry that i posted the french rugby team in all their glory (even with dangly bits) but you have to admit they are quite yummy.....

I got your PM and tried to reply but it didn't work. I was just getting a bit pissed off with the fact that the guys have their tits and asses threads and we females have nothing. Also the fact that the Engerland rugby team would never do anything like that....

So i am sorry that i posted the french rugby team in all their glory (even with dangly bits) but you have to admit they are quite yummy.....

How crude ,. :o

How crude ,. :o

crude and uninformed. aren't we much more yummy than any french rugby team? :D and we do not dangle!

Start a thread elsewhere patsy. :o I am sure the guys won't mind sharing a bit of space for women to ogle. :D

Personally, I don't mind the video but rules is rules and we are trying to be a family safeish sort of site :D

• 2 weeks later...