Hi everybody

Just coming in here to get some friendly advice

Been with my Thai gf now for nearly 2 years and we have a nice house in the North East but now it is time for me to move to LOS

I know the working situation in LOS is totally <deleted> and that teaching is the only option for most guys/girls in Thailand

Well me and my GF have taken a liking to Ko Phangnan and were wondering about renting a shop there like we saw other people doing, e.g. we met a thai girl who had her own shop and was paying 10,000 baht per month for the property and she payed about 100,000 to begin with aswell.

She just had clothes in her shop which she payed for in BKK and had them transfered to the island

Just wanted to ask if it would be very difficult for me and my GF todo a similair thing..(not only in Ko Phangnan)

I have a nice budgit and maybe i will do some teaching until we have the final idea of what we have to doto get it up and running

PLEASE PLEASE help as we are very stuck on what to do

:o

The odds are against this working for this small of investment. Even if you made 100,000 Baht net a year this would be a 100% ROI. Even with this high ROI you're looking at 8,500 Baht per month income.

How much you looking to invest? I'll give you my input after reading your response.

www.sunbeltasia.com