Horns Of A Dilemma

siam-i-am

I've got important people coming round for dinner and I'm making everything with fresh produce I realise the maid has forgotten the veg. So I cycle out to the local market, I turn into the small soi and hear what sounds like a car backfire, then hear police sirens screaming a car turns into the soi at the far end, tyres squealing people running out of the way. I lift my bike onto the pavement then more squealing tyres this time its the police. The first car gets level with me as it turns out of the soi a guy throws a backpack out of the door it falls at my feet. Within seconds the police are screeching past me still in pursuit of the car. Now all the people come on to the street talking about what had happened. It's then I realise noone has noticed the bag I lean over the bike and pull on the zip it's full of money! I lift the bag on my back and cycle home It took an age to count there must be at least 3 million bhat in used notes. My visitors will be arriving in a few minutes, here's my dilemma, do I open a can of carrots or send out for a take away. :o

I've got important people coming round for dinner and I'm making everything with fresh produce I realise the maid has forgotten the veg. So I cycle out to the local market, I turn into the small soi and hear what sounds like a car backfire, then hear police sirens screaming a car turns into the soi at the far end, tyres squealing people running out of the way. I lift my bike onto the pavement then more squealing tyres this time its the police. The first car gets level with me as it turns out of the soi a guy throws a backpack out of the door it falls at my feet. Within seconds the police are screeching past me still in pursuit of the car. Now all the people come on to the street talking about what had happened. It's then I realise noone has noticed the bag I lean over the bike and pull on the zip it's full of money! I lift the bag on my back and cycle home It took an age to count there must be at least 3 million bhat in used notes. My visitors will be arriving in a few minutes, here's my dilemma, do I open a can of carrots or send out for a take away. :o

amusing ,hand in the bag (empty) at the nearest police station ,then blame them for stealing it :D

Why are the moderators wasting time and space with a post like this?

Ya go have some sex, if its not a political argument where we are all tearing eachother to ribbons its not worthy? This joke made me laugh, we shouldnt have humor here?

Damian Mavis

Agreed! That was a pretty funny story :D - 9 out of 10! :o

Why are the moderators wasting time and space with a post like this?

Are you referring to your own post? {Edited to remove the "jerk smiley" as I didn't want to offend, or spoil the otherwise humourous nature of what promised to be an excellent thread}

If you couldn't get the joke, perhaps a few giggling girlies might help you relax. :o:D:D

Now perhaps we could get back on topic... :D

Edited by fletchthai68

BACK ON TOPIC:

can of carrots. you need to be "key nee ow" for a while to avoid suspicion. then after a few weeks you can get some flashy new tires for your bicycle.

Good idea to be kee nee ow for a while. :o Don't think you've answered the dilemma tho' :D : if he opens the carrots I reckon that might draw suspicion - his mates might ask why the meal is mainly fresh produce except for canned carrots. Still think the answer has something to do with the maid... :D

Well it couldn't have been Pattaya because if it were a bg would have leapt the bar in a single bound and snatched the bag out from under your nose before it hit the pavement.

Also it couldn't have been Bangkok, the squealing tyres give that away.

As for your dilemma, well you just have to face up to the fact that life's tough but it just got a little easier for you. Open the can of carrots and serve your freinds a little dollop of grub with a carrot stuck in the top and explain it away as newvow kwisine.