Congratualtion South Africa

Neeranam

To al the South Africans in Thailand - Congratualtions and wel done, it's great to beat the English :o

Strange. So who edited your post without leaving an edit trail? Or did you change your mind? :D

yer well done we were fed up polishing it :D

• 2 weeks later...
White for England....before the Aussies snap him up :o

He won't go to the Wobblies ... Jake White's game plan is much better suited to the kind of players England produces ... White with 'Yoda' Ashton could be a very effective pairing in the same way that White plus Eddie Jones was ...

Oh, and Neeranam, grow up, there's a good boy.

Yeah , congrats to the Boks.

What about Jake White then lads ? Where do we think he'll end up next? He seems pretty p1ssd with the SA top brass. Where's MB & Donnyboy when you need them ? :o

Last I heard, Jake was commenting how he would like the challenges of coaching England. But dont think that would be possible if Ashton stays on. The powers at SA rugby need to have their heads read to have Jake White left out of the selection for SA coach. This fiasco combined with the representation of colour quotas next year will cause some considerable damage to SA rugby for years to come.

My bet is that he stays out of the international scene and may come back as SA coach once the sh*t hits the fan. I cant see him as the Wallabies coach, although it would be ironic if he signed on and brought on Eddie Jones to assist him.