Bangkok Football And Beer Night 3

mrtoad

I was there in spirit :D

Wa a bit nervous though in Jomtien / Pattaya. The bars on Saturday night were taking the shut down seriously so getting a pint was hard work :o Sunday night was just as bad until about 8:30 then the towels come off, .... before that had to "do a covert mission" in order to have a beer.

I'm sure we'll see you in January. Luckily the beers were flowing last night, so it was good. I was a little worried on the way inot town last night, as there were still quite a few bars closed, but in the end it all turned out okay.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there in spirit :D

Wa a bit nervous though in Jomtien / Pattaya. The bars on Saturday night were taking the shut down seriously so getting a pint was hard work :o Sunday night was just as bad until about 8:30 then the towels come off, .... before that had to "do a covert mission" in order to have a beer.

I'm sure we'll see you in January. Luckily the beers were flowing last night, so it was good. I was a little worried on the way inot town last night, as there were still quite a few bars closed, but in the end it all turned out okay.

I'll be there mate

Did you give it any further thought about the "mission" end of Jan ???

Well, for those that made it, it was a good night. :D

Fletchsmile

BIGTOE

Macanello

mrtoad

Scouseaussie

Quite a few beers and ciders consumed and two good games of football. The Man Utd ratio was 2:3 so it wasn't too bad, but myself and BIGTOE had the biggest smiles.

Finally got in at some time around 3am. Anyway, great to meet a few new people, and hears looking forward to the next one, sometime in January.

Yes a good night, apart from the results :o . Great to meet a few new people. Decent pub too. Thank's for letting me know roughly what time I got home :D . Look forward to January.

Yes a good night, apart from the results :D . Great to meet a few new people. Decent pub too. Thank's for letting me know roughly what time I got home :D . Look forward to January.

When I left, yuo Mac, BIGTOE, were having another "one for the road". :o

Yes a good night, apart from the results :D . Great to meet a few new people. Decent pub too. Thank's for letting me know roughly what time I got home :D . Look forward to January.

When I left, yuo Mac, BIGTOE, were having another "one for the road". :o

You gotta remember Toadie, it's a long road mate :D

Well, for those that made it, it was a good night. :D

Fletchsmile

BIGTOE

Macanello

mrtoad

Scouseaussie

Quite a few beers and ciders consumed and two good games of football. The Man Utd ratio was 2:3 so it wasn't too bad, but myself and BIGTOE had the biggest smiles.

Finally got in at some time around 3am. Anyway, great to meet a few new people, and hears looking forward to the next one, sometime in January.

Yes a good night, apart from the results :o . Great to meet a few new people. Decent pub too. Thank's for letting me know roughly what time I got home :D . Look forward to January.

I agree it was a great night - so was the result. :D:D

Thanks to all attending good to see new faces and "I learned a lot" Macanello and I finished rather later than 3.00 ?? :bah: I think.

Looking forward to next one, thanks again Mr Toad.

BT

Anyone up for a couple of beers on Sunday?

Sunday, 23 December 2007

Blackburn v Chelsea, 16:10

Man Utd v Everton, 12:00

Newcastle v Derby, 14:00

Will probably head out to watch. :D

Will the bars be open? If so yes interested for sure. :D The times of the games ? :o

BT

Anyone up for a couple of beers on Sunday?

Sunday, 23 December 2007

Blackburn v Chelsea, 16:10

Man Utd v Everton, 12:00

Newcastle v Derby, 14:00

Will probably head out to watch. :D

Will the bars be open? If so yes interested for sure. :D The times of the games ? :o

BT

Man Utd's game is on at 7pm, I understand the bars open at 6pm.

Mr.Boston will be there? :D

You after a blind date with Boston Barry legag ?????

Jai yen yen na, he'll be over in March :o

You guys talk so much about him! Of course I wanna meet this Boston Berry who from UK? or Scot? :D

Where's the venue for this Dec. 23?

Mr.Boston will be there? :D

You after a blind date with Boston Barry legag ?????

Jai yen yen na, he'll be over in March :o

You guys talk so much about him! Of course I wanna meet this Boston Berry who from UK? or Scot? :D

Where's the venue for this Dec. 23?

I'll let Mr Boston Barry tell you if he's from the UK or if he's a Scot :D

I'm totally bloody lost. :o

Yeah, for those that are kicking around on Sunday, I'm going to head down to Soi 8 for a few beers and watch the game. 7pm Sunday evening, let the holidays commence. :D

I reckon I could be up for that mrtoad ( I need to make up ! :D ) , Monday is a holiday ( or coup !!!!! :D )

I'm totally bloody lost. :o

Yeah, for those that are kicking around on Sunday, I'm going to head down to Soi 8 for a few beers and watch the game. 7pm Sunday evening, let the holidays commence. :D

I reckon I could be up for that mrtoad ( I need to make up ! :D ) , Monday is a holiday ( or coup !!!!! :D )

You may be right, if Silas Greenback wins the election. :D

Soi 8 that is. Gotcha. Try to make it this time and chavy, are you going?

No sorry, I'm in Kanchanaburi for a birthday celebration Saturday/Sunday (behind closed doors naturally :D )

I'll make it down for the January shin dig for sure. :o