sO FAR,

MRTOAD,

BIGTOE,

Fletch

Macanello

Anyone else?

Scouse, Chavy, Legag?

Hi Guys and Girls,

Fletch & BT enjoyed a great night and Man Utd had a great win unfortunatly we missed all the goals in the Pub as we had to leave at half time due to Pub closing :o

Not to worry though as BT saw the last 4 goals in Soi :D

Are we planning a 5th night out ? if so when and yes soi 8 is a good pub but one where we can watch the full games would be better :D

Hope you are feeling better Mr Toad :D

BT

The Toad is feeeling a little better. R we up for a few beers on Saturday?

Think Chavy is in town as well.

Yep, I'm in town

legag will make it for a drink. Sure. Soi 8? Alright :o Anybody heard from MiG?

Oay, c you there on Saturday.

Heard from Mig last wee, think she's pretty busy getting settled in over there, hence not many posts on the Arsenal thread.

Oay, c you there on Saturday.

Heard from Mig last wee, think she's pretty busy getting settled in over there, hence not many posts on the Arsenal thread.

Now she's stopped posting on the Arsenal thread, I would imagine the Torquay United thread will be taking over it's page count......just like the Sunderland thread & rapidly catching the Man City thread :D

Over there, over where? Do I have to go to her blog? Please no.

Australia

Have not heard from her. But i've been so busy anyway. Hopfully we can catch up at some point. BTW looks like i should be around for one of the Beer nights nearer the end of the year. Will be good to see me old mate scousemouse and also to put faces to a few of the football forum members.

Have not heard from her. But i've been so busy anyway. Hopfully we can catch up at some point. BTW looks like i should be around for one of the Beer nights nearer the end of the year. Will be good to see me old mate scousemouse and also to put faces to a few of the football forum members.

Where is scousemouse ????? Not heard anything from him in ages :o

Do mice hibernate ?

Do mice hibernate ?

He's just moved house and can't get a telephone line for 17 years, so he's using an Internet shop in the interim :D

Do mice hibernate ?

He's just moved house and can't get a telephone line for 17 years, so he's using an Internet shop in the interim :D

Yep. This is true.

Yep, I'm in town

Sorry gents, don't think I'll be able to make it.

Will be there for the next one! Quite like Soi8 - decent selection of beer by Thailand standards.

Yep, I'm in town

Sorry gents, don't think I'll be able to make it.

Will be there for the next one! Quite like Soi8 - decent selection of beer by Thailand standards.

I hope he stays open for the geordie game.....you can never tell with these kiwi's :D

Do mice hibernate ?

where's the interim ??? err....I'll get my coat :D

Do mice hibernate ?

where's the interim ??? err....I'll get my coat :D

Well, I'll be heading over for around 8.15, so if you're around will see you there.

Think maybe only 4 this eveinig,

mrtoad

chavy

macanello

legag (maybe?)

We were there !!!! are you blind !!!

Myself & the good Toad were in attendance watching the footy, (apologise for being drunk again Toady later on) but we were there!!! how can you miss us !! Did you wave your pom poms on the way in ??? :o

Myself & the good Toad were in attendance watching the footy, (apologise for being drunk again Toady later on) but we were there!!! how can you miss us !! Did you wave your pom poms on the way in ??? :D

:o:D

I can't say too much, I realised I'd left my bag in the bar after jumping in the Taxi and getting halfway down the soi. Luckily, I turned around and it was still there.

My head hurt all day yesterday!!!!!! :D

I reckon that Legag was BLIND drunk. :D

Myself & the good Toad were in attendance watching the footy, (apologise for being drunk again Toady later on) but we were there!!! how can you miss us !! Did you wave your pom poms on the way in ??? :bah:

My head hurt all day yesterday!!!!!! :D

I reckon that Legag was BLIND drunk. :D

So did mine for a while mate...I then had to have a hair of the dog which, after a few more, had me in the same position as the night before....it's a viscious circle this drinking business :D

it's a viscious circle this drinking business :o

It's a difficult job but someone's got to do it :D

But if a job is worth doing, It"s worth doing well and by the sounds of it Mr Toad and Chavey did a real good job. :D

BT

Trust me BigT. They're amatuers :D

Edited by mrbojangles

But if a job is worth doing, It"s worth doing well and by the sounds of it Mr Toad and Chavey did a real good job. :D

BT

:bah:

You wait until March, :D

But if a job is worth doing, It"s worth doing well and by the sounds of it Mr Toad and Chavey did a real good job. :bah:

BT

:bah:

You wait until March, :D

Just cos i'm not there now, doesn't mean i am not in training over here :D

[

Just cos i'm not there now, doesn't mean i am not in training over here :o

:D You should be, as you get all those extra goodies with the bigger ranges of beer back in Blighty.

Ohh, Salt n Vinegar crisps, pickled Eggs, Pickled onions, Pork Scratchings, real ale, scrumpy, Stella Artois...... :D

Almost makes me feel homesick.............but not much :D

After frequenting the Toad residence for over a year now it has to be said Mr Toad does indeed swallow large nay copious amounts of the amber nectar so quickly that Thai bar girls don't know what to do with him.Do they give him another 3 litre tower or do they send him on his way home to the missus?

Fortunately Thai girls who work in bars opposite Major Ratchayothin neither count towers nor are not intererested in middle ageing toads or Jocks or Sassenachs or any farang on two legs that has consumed half of their bar stock.

Oh well Who cares

It is all good training for the night Big Toe really starts to show us what a man north of the border can do ?

Roll on Man Utd versus Man City

!0th February me thinks?

Maca

[

Just cos i'm not there now, doesn't mean i am not in training over here :o

:D You should be, as you get all those extra goodies with the bigger ranges of beer back in Blighty.

Ohh, Salt n Vinegar crisps, pickled Eggs, Pickled onions, Pork Scratchings, real ale, scrumpy, Stella Artois...... :D

Almost makes me feel homesick.............but not much :D

Don't forget the black pudding :D

BT

Does this sound like the gaunlet being thrown down MrT ??? :D

After frequenting the Toad residence for over a year now it has to be said Mr Toad does indeed swallow large nay copious amounts of the amber nectar so quickly that Thai bar girls don't know what to do with him.Do they give him another 3 litre tower or do they send him on his way home to the missus?

Fortunately Thai girls who work in bars opposite Major Ratchayothin neither count towers nor are not intererested in middle ageing toads or Jocks or Sassenachs or any farang on two legs that has consumed half of their bar stock.

Oh well Who cares

It is all good training for the night Big Toe really starts to show us what a man north of the border can do ?

Roll on Man Utd versus Man City

!0th February me thinks?

Maca

Mr Toad shall also be going for a couple of towers this evening, in training for the duel with Mr Boj. :D:D