Anyone else?

:o

plus we lost last weekend. :D whats the world coming to!! sighhhhhh

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon everyone.

Macanello here. I will be there on Sunday night for the pool. I saw the game in my dreams last night and the pool won 4-1 so mtr toad will be eating humble come 10pm sunday. United are over rated scum and will lose again and again this season.

So far confirmed:

mrtoad + 1 other member

scousemouse + 2 other members?

bigtoe

fletchtsmile

simmo

Anyone else?

:o

plus we lost last weekend. :D whats the world coming to!! sighhhhhh

Sorry that you can't be there this weekend MIG, best of luck for the trip.

Good afternoon everyone.

Macanello here. I will be there on Sunday night for the pool. I saw the game in my dreams last night and the pool won 4-1 so mtr toad will be eating humble come 10pm sunday. United are over rated scum and will lose again and again this season.

:o:D Yeah, yeah, so you were telling me last night over a few beers, so it was a reaccuring dream?

Good afternoon everyone.

In Thailand it's still morning for the next 50 mins or so.

Your not Toadies mate from the Soi 7 beer garden are you :o ???

Good afternoon everyone.

Your not Toadies mate from the Soi 7 beer garden are you :D ???

I have no idea what Maca means by afternoon. He's obviously been on the glug again :o , well he was last night. Nah, he's not my scouser mate from Soi 7.

Good afternoon everyone.

I have no idea what Maca means by afternoon. He's obviously been on the glug again :D , well he was last night. Nah, he's not my scouser mate from Soi 7.

Perhaps he's still on Aussie time then.

Humble pie has actually got a nice taste MrT !! I know, I've had to get use to it thelast few years supporting Forest :o

Good afternoon everyone.

I have no idea what Maca means by afternoon. He's obviously been on the glug again :D , well he was last night. Nah, he's not my scouser mate from Soi 7.

Perhaps he's still on Aussie time then.

Humble pie has actually got a nice taste MrT !! I know, I've had to get use to it thelast few years supporting Forest :o

Nah, Macca's not an Aussie either, he's a Jock, sorry Scotsman, so I think there will be at least two from Scotland out on Sunday, as I think BIGTOE is also from Scotland?

Are they still serving on Sun night? I heard there might be an alcohol ban due to those voting a week early.

The alcohol ban ends at 6 pm on sunday , just in time for :D:o:D .

You could have had a bet, that scousemouse would have had his finger on the Pulse(ar), or Seiko, or Timex on the exact timings of beer commencement :D

Are they still serving on Sun night? I heard there might be an alcohol ban due to those voting a week early.

The alcohol ban ends at 6 pm on sunday , just in time for :D:o:D .

You could have had a bet, that scousemouse would have had his finger on the Pulse(ar), or Seiko, or Timex on the exact timings of beer commencement :D

tuk dong Mr b !! :D

So far confirmed:

mrtoad + 1 other member

bigtoe

fletchtsmile

simmo

Anyone else?

Scousemouse + 1 other member ( the other one is abroad ) , a good ozzie lad who I have put a lot of time into brainwashing him on who exactly is the greatest football team ever :D:o .

So far confirmed:

mrtoad + 1 other member

bigtoe

fletchtsmile

simmo

Anyone else?

Scousemouse + 1 other member ( the other one is abroad ) , a good ozzie lad who I have put a lot of time into brainwashing him on who exactly is the greatest football team ever :D:o .

Who's that then?

The question on everyone's lips is,

"Will Legag be there ? and what about the infamous PomPoms ?"

Hey all!

Got back from HK last night and it'd been one of a hella time working. Was so beat. Could not get myself out there!! :o I am sure it was fun without m pompom at the table.

Well, for those that made it, it was a good night. :o

Fletchsmile

BIGTOE

Macanello

mrtoad

Scouseaussie

Quite a few beers and ciders consumed and two good games of football. The Man Utd ratio was 2:3 so it wasn't too bad, but myself and BIGTOE had the biggest smiles.

Finally got in at some time around 3am. Anyway, great to meet a few new people, and hears looking forward to the next one, sometime in January.

I was there in spirit :D

Wa a bit nervous though in Jomtien / Pattaya. The bars on Saturday night were taking the shut down seriously so getting a pint was hard work :o Sunday night was just as bad until about 8:30 then the towels come off, .... before that had to "do a covert mission" in order to have a beer.