• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so far confirmed

mrtoad

bigtoe

scousemouse

I also have a couple of other TV members who have said they are coming, but have told them that in politemess to add there name to the thread.

So I reckon at present 5 definites, it would be good if we can get it up to eight.

Sunday 16th 7pm@ Soi 8. Looks like we will be OK for beer, as I understand that the beers will be back flowing from around 6pm :o

Okay, so far confirmed

mrtoad

bigtoe

scousemouse

I also have a couple of other TV members who have said they are coming, but have told them that in politemess to add there name to the thread.

So I reckon at present 5 definites, it would be good if we can get it up to eight.

Sunday 16th 7pm@ Soi 8. Looks like we will be OK for beer, as I understand that the beers will be back flowing from around 6pm :o

Which Soi 8 is that? Bangkok Sukhumvit/Silom / Pattaya, and which bar?

May be able to join to see if Liverpool emulate Bolton's recent performance against ManU. Especially as we still don't have cable. That's if it's in BKK.

On second thoughts. The money for the flight isn't a problem. But telling the Mrs i'm going to Thailand alone, without her, is a huge obstacle :o

what they don't know doesn't hurt them !!!!! :D:D

How do i get away with being gone for 3 days. :D

I'm just nipping out for some ciggies terak :D

Okay, so far confirmed

mrtoad

bigtoe

scousemouse

May be able to join to see if Liverpool emulate Bolton's recent performance against ManU. Especially as we still don't have cable. That's if it's in BKK.

sukhumvit soi 8 Bangkok , at the bar called " Soi 8 ".

Get down there fletch ( as long as your on Liverpool's side :D ).

On second thoughts. The money for the flight isn't a problem. But telling the Mrs i'm going to Thailand alone, without her, is a huge obstacle :o

what they don't know doesn't hurt them !!!!! :D:D

How do i get away with being gone for 3 days. :bah:

"I have to go to a seminar in Skelmsdale terak !!!!" :D

That should do the trick Mr b :bah: .

what they don't know doesn't hurt them !!!!! :bah::D

How do i get away with being gone for 3 days. :bah:

That should do the trick Mr b :o .

I'll try it tonight. If i'm not posting tomorrow, i'm either on my way or in a coma :D

Okay, so far confirmed

mrtoad

bigtoe

scousemouse

Sukhumvit soi 8, Bangkok.

Be great if you can make it.

what they don't know doesn't hurt them !!!!! :bah::D

How do i get away with being gone for 3 days. :o

That should do the trick Mr b ;) .

I'll try it tonight. If i'm not posting tomorrow, i'm either on my way or in a coma :D

Chok dee Mr b :D:bah:

The "Soccer night" would be complete with our good friend from Boston, in the good old U.S. OF A. :D in attendence.

Yeeeeee Aaaaaaw :o

Hoooowdeeeeeeeeeeee Patrneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :D

Edited by mrtoad

The "Soccer night" would be complete with our good friend from Boston, in the good old U.S. OF A. :D in attendence.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRPOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLIVERPPPPPPPPPPOOOOL :D

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRPOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLIVERPPPPPPPPPPOOOOL :D

I can't wait for the socceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr on Sunday.

Sunday 16th 7pm@ Soi 8. Looks like we will be OK for beer, as I understand that the beers will be back flowing from around 6pm :D

I hear tea & biscuits all round after 6pm Sunday evening :D

:D:D

I think we will be okay for the evening games on the Sunday, but what a moronic idea from the morons. :o

Hey Mr T. are you going to be the only man representing the Stretford Rd mob on Sunday evening? and if so would you like me to organise a few of my "associates" to do some knee-capping operations on a few 'Pool Scallies ?

Yeah, it's looking like it, but I'm not to worried once we have dispatched of the scallies by three goals to one. :D:o

I'm sure scousemouse will as good company as ever.

<deleted> , I was hoping to nip over for Xmas, but I will be there for Songkran and hope to take a week out to meet with as many TV'ers as poss - ps that's ThaiVisa-ers not Trannies... :o

:D:D , well I'm sure we'll have a night when you are over in April Chon, and if you bring a certain English manager with you I'm sure he'll show you all the best TV spots :D:D