Bangkok Football And Beer Night 3

mrtoad

After frequenting the Toad residence for over a year now it has to be said Mr Toad does indeed swallow large nay copious amounts of the amber nectar so quickly that Thai bar girls don't know what to do with him.Do they give him another 3 litre tower or do they send him on his way home to the missus?

Fortunately Thai girls who work in bars opposite Major Ratchayothin neither count towers nor are not intererested in middle ageing toads or Jocks or Sassenachs or any farang on two legs that has consumed half of their bar stock.

Oh well Who cares

It is all good training for the night Big Toe really starts to show us what a man north of the border can do ?

Roll on Man Utd versus Man City

!0th February me thinks?

Maca

:D:D

Mr Toad shall also be going for a couple of towers this evening, in training for the duel with Mr Boj. :D:bah:

That sounds a good idea as I like this type of training :o

Just tell me where and when and the BToe will try and show Maca a real drinking, training programme. :D:bah:

BT

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Just cos i'm not there now, doesn't mean i am not in training over here :o

:D You should be, as you get all those extra goodies with the bigger ranges of beer back in Blighty.

Ohh, Salt n Vinegar crisps, pickled Eggs, Pickled onions, Pork Scratchings, real ale, scrumpy, Stella Artois...... ;)

Almost makes me feel homesick.............but not much :o

Don't forget the black pudding :D

The Black pudding is only used to whack me across the face with. It's used to pump up the adrenalin before starting a drinking session :D

After frequenting the Toad residence for over a year now it has to be said Mr Toad does indeed swallow large nay copious amounts of the amber nectar so quickly that Thai bar girls don't know what to do with him.Do they give him another 3 litre tower or do they send him on his way home to the missus?

Fortunately Thai girls who work in bars opposite Major Ratchayothin neither count towers nor are not intererested in middle ageing toads or Jocks or Sassenachs or any farang on two legs that has consumed half of their bar stock.

Oh well Who cares

It is all good training for the night Big Toe really starts to show us what a man north of the border can do ?

Roll on Man Utd versus Man City

!0th February me thinks?

Maca

:D:D

Mr Toad shall also be going for a couple of towers this evening, in training for the duel with Mr Boj. :bah::bah:

I can't wait for the duel boys. Not long now, wish the United Vs City was on whilst i'm there.

[

I can't wait for the duel boys. Not long now, wish the United Vs City was on whilst i'm there.

Yeah, it's a shame, as I'd love to have a few beers with you whilst enjoying United winning 4-0. :o

[

Yeah, it's a shame, as I'd love to have a few beers with you whilst enjoying United winning 4-0. :D

:o:D

Wishful thinking mate !!

[

Yeah, it's a shame, as I'd love to have a few beers with you whilst enjoying United winning 4-0. :D

:o:D

Wishful thinking mate !!

I'm keeping my gob shut :D

Why change a lifetimes habit Mr Bo - are we scared :bah::o or something.

4-0 seems reasonable to me. :bah::D

BT

Why change a lifetimes habit Mr Bo - are we scared :D:D or something.

4-0 seems reasonable to me. :D:o

BT

No, not scared BT. We already have 3 points from them this season, so it should be they who are scared. Nay, not scared but terrified. Nay, not terrified but sh1tting in their little Ronaldo shorts. :D The most they can hope for is "honours even" this year.

Why change a lifetimes habit Mr Bo - are we scared or something.

4-0 seems reasonable to me. :D:D

BT

No, not scared BT. We already have 3 points from them this season, so it should be they who are scared. Nay, not scared but terrified. Nay, not terrified but sh1tting in their little Ronaldo shorts. :D The most they can hope for is "honours even" this year.

MR Bo, I just knew you couldn't keep your gob shut :D

You were lucky last time and I think 4 nil will more than make up for our little hicup last time plus we are still in pole position at present :bah:

Pity you are not coming to BKK to see the game but I am sure Mr Toad and I will keep you posted :bah::o

We would even buy you a pint to collect your tears at the end of he game..... :o

BT