A Feast Of Top International Ladies Golf

Mobi

The Honda LPGA Thailand featuring 50 of the world’s top available women golfers (including Annika Sorrenstan and Paula Creamer) will be competing in this event at the Siam Country Club from October 25 – 28.

It’s 200 Baht for the first 2 days, 300 Baht for the third day and 400 Baht for the final day. (There's a package price for all 4 days)

Siam Country Club Road can be found by taking a left into the Siam Country Club road - which has recently received a shiny new black top, ( I wonder why??), from Sukhumvit Road, just before the Pattaya Klang turning, (heading south) and just past the SB Furniture store.

The course is only five minutes from Mabprachan Lake – yet another reason to live East of Pattaya. :o

Mobi,

I hope you forgive me for quoting a trifle out of context and off topic, but I just could not resist:

"The Honda LPGA Thailand featuring 50 of the world's top available women" <snip>

I hope you will enjoy the "Feast Of Top International Ladies" <snip>, "yet another reason to live East of Pattaya".

And for how to get there: "Siam Country Club Road can be found by taking a left into the Siam Country Club road" <snip>

Enjoy the "golf"! rolleyes.gif

Edit: Sequence change

Edited by MeaMaximaCulpa

Mobi,

I hope you forgive me for quoting a trifle out of context and off topic, but I just could not resist:

"The Honda LPGA Thailand featuring 50 of the world's top available women" <snip>

I hope you will enjoy the "Feast Of Top International Ladies" <snip>, "yet another reason to live East of Pattaya".

And for how to get there: "Siam Country Club Road can be found by taking a left into the Siam Country Club road" <snip>

Enjoy the "golf"! rolleyes.gif

Edit: Sequence change

When you reach my advanced age and mad cow disease is setting in, proof reading becomes an irrelevance :D

The world's top 50 available women eh? Now there's a thought to conjure with :o