Ethical Question Regarding Friend

YoungFarangNa

My friend is married to one of the sweetest Thai girls you will ever meet. She studied overseas and has a decent paying job, speaks perfect english, is lovely, etc. My friend is a farang who also has a good job and is a reasonably good guy however I had the misfortune of witnessing him walking around with another girl and kissing her on the cheek (this was close to the Nana area, from which you can draw your own conclusions). I feel that they are both my friends and I don't think he should treat her this way. Do I have a responsibility to tell her?

Edited by YoungFarangNa

My friend is married to one of the sweetest Thai girls you will ever meet. She studied overseas and has a decent paying job, speaks perfect english, is lovely, etc. My friend is a farang who also has a good job and is a reasonably good guy however I had the misfortune of witnessing him walking around with another girl and kissing her on the cheek (this was close to the Nana area, from which you can draw your own conclusions). I feel that they are both my friends and I don't think he should treat her this way. Do I have a responsibility to tell her?

Sounds a bit like you have a crush on this other girl?

Either way.............i would not say anything. As the above poster stated..............you will have no friends.

Uh ya, why would you feel a need to say anything to her? If you did it would be obvious you were making a play for her and it is you that is acting unethical. If it bothers you that much talk to him and tell him his cheating on HIS girlfriend offends you. You ARE a dude right? I'm kinda surprised......

Damian Mavis

Do you often trawl this forum looking for old threads and then re-post them as if they were you own?

DNFTT

Do you often trawl this forum looking for old threads and then re-post them as if they were you own?

DNFTT

I concur. Rubbish, immature posts by that character are apparent.

Mods, what do you think?

My friend is married to one of the sweetest Thai girls you will ever meet. She studied overseas and has a decent paying job, speaks perfect english, is lovely, etc. My friend is a farang who also has a good job and is a reasonably good guy however I had the misfortune of witnessing him walking around with another girl and kissing her on the cheek (this was close to the Nana area, from which you can draw your own conclusions). I feel that they are both my friends and I don't think he should treat her this way.

Do I have a responsibility to tell her?

No, you don't have that responsibility and also shouldn't make it 'your' responsibility.

BTW: what where YOU doing in the Nana area ? :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

You are not asking for conclusions.....you are looking for assumptions.

Only if you think that you can trick her into doing it with you! :o

Many men have a Mia Noi/Mistress and still love their wife and fulfill all

their family responsibilites. And some men just sample some different fruit

once in a while with different ladies. It is hardly a traumatic issue and quite

common throughout the world.

If he is planning to leave her, you an be sure any female will know that

already without your information.

Either way, it is best you be quiet IMO.

Edited by paulfr

haha everyone in this thread must be afraid its them.

sure! because "kissing her on the cheek" is some sort of rape and that's a criminal offense in Thailand :o

walking down soi 4? she was wearing a see through blouse and a skirt two inches above her bum. i didnt want to be explicit but it was 100% obvious she was a prostitute.

haha everyone in this thread must be afraid its them.

sure! because "kissing her on the cheek" is some sort of rape and that's a criminal offense in Thailand :o

she was wearing a see through blouse and a skirt two inches above her bum.

u sure there wasnt more to see in that area...it wasn't a ladyboy? :D

If the guy wasnt my friend then I would probably say something, however, if they are both your friends then you should think carefully how close you actually are to them and if you can live with one of your friends being taken advantage of.

Tell her that he is cheating on her and say it isn't the first time. Tell her that you've been so cut up about making the decision to tell her that you even raised it on an internet forum! Tell her, hurting her was the last thing you wanted to do. Tell her that you have been hurt in love before and that you share something in common. Tell her that maybe the two of you should try to get over this together. Tell her that you would never do anything like that and that, yes, you really want to **** her.

Tell him nothing and if he asks why his girlfriend is going out alot say she mentioned something about extra evening classes. Tell him to go out more often, encourage him to stay overnight somewhere, anywhere.

We all know you want her..... so go get her!

Hope she's worth it, wink wink!

CC.