Construction Job

Hi all,

I am wanting to know where i could find job in constuction industry in Thailand, I have 8 yrs in bulding constuction industry and if someone has any knowledge or companies they know of that i can contact i would be grateful for that, I am Australian citizen.. Thanks hope to get some contacts for me... tinytot

i know a girl that has over 10 experience in the food oultet/catering industry, she makes 27 baht an hour.

what is your current position, what are your qualifications?

the wife is always being asked about vacancies, but she pays 500 baht per day, and there may be visa problems.

no offence mate but why pay you a western salary when thais are cheaper, what are you bringing to the table?

The Aussies and a few Brits I have known in the construction industry working in Thailand have been mostly employed through Aussie companies - from building the skytrain to working on the Siam Paragon

All have gone onto other projects now but we either project managers or QS.

yeah...i think most construction sites pay the daily minimum...almost B200 A DAY I think now in Bangkok. They just raised it a couple bahts per day a couple weeks ago. of course, that's premium Bangkok salary scale...in the provinces it's lower. the good side is i think it also includes on bottle of lao khao a week on saturday nites after your 6 day work-week is finished. Good Luck in your job search :o