My Kingdom For A U-lock!

rexall

Sun 28 Oct 07, 10:32 a.m.

Hi all,

I live in Khon Kaen and have checked many bicycle and motorbike shops over the past couple of years, and none of them carry U-Locks. I asked the shop where I bought my new bicycle to order one from Bangers, but they tell me no gotti anywhere in Bangkok.

Can that possibly be true? It drives me crazy fumbling and futzing trying to thread a curly cable through the bike spokes and around the frame! :o

Anyone know of a bike shop in Bangers (or anywhere) that carries them, particularly one that would be willing to EMS one to me here in KKC?

Thanks for your help!

Aloha,

Rex

• 2 weeks later...

Sun 28 Oct 07, 10:32 a.m.

Hi all,

I live in Khon Kaen and have checked many bicycle and motorbike shops over the past couple of years, and none of them carry U-Locks. I asked the shop where I bought my new bicycle to order one from Bangers, but they tell me no gotti anywhere in Bangkok.

Can that possibly be true? It drives me crazy fumbling and futzing trying to thread a curly cable through the bike spokes and around the frame! :o

Anyone know of a bike shop in Bangers (or anywhere) that carries them, particularly one that would be willing to EMS one to me here in KKC?

Thanks for your help!

Aloha,

Rex

Late response but whatever.........

Was in PADDOCK on ratchadaphisek road yesterday and saw some in there.

take exit 4 from Huay Kwang MRT station and its in front of you

cheers