My Great Time Will Be Coming Jaaa

yingisagirl2004

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Assuming Ying and Ken are for real) I wish both Ying and Ken happiness. I know very well (from my own experience) that long-distance relationships can be very frustrating. You two have any long-term plans to be together ?

Cheers.

Jem

You two have any long-term plans to be together ?

Mind you're own bloody business!!! :D

Am I going to request your permission before I ask something to someone here, SIR ??!!

By the way......it should be 'your', not 'you're' ! :o

Jem

Does Ken and Barbie have an email account? There are many posters on this forum who have long distance relationships with their spouses - what would happen if they all started their own thread for their girls/guys - pathetic thread, with morons responding to childish crap (mine included) :o

Some wa.. er.. people might accuse you of being jealous, Torny. :o

Cheers britmaveric. Now that's one of my dear mates. But I still haven't told him yet when I'm going to get laid next. I don't give a monkey's about any $#@%&* who haven't got a Scooby Doo about who I really am. Flame away, tossers. :D

Some wa.. er.. people might accuse you of being jealous, Torny. :o

maybe lovely! I just think a relationship should be personal between the two that are in it. What is the point of this whole thread? Why was it even started?, Im not into soap operas or the "life and times of Ken and Barbie". Ken, buy your girl a phone or set up an email account and keep it personal...............

What is the point of this whole thread? Why was it even started?

According to Barbie, she just wanted to share her feelings - how excited she is to meet up with her Ken in person for the first time and what she will do with him (or to him). :o

Oh.. I have an idea. Why don't we encourage people to announce whatever they feel like in Announcement Section? G probably can set it up for members? Then, I bloody well can tell people when I'm getting laid next.. if I feel like it, that is. :D

According to Barbie, she just wanted to share her feelings - how excited she is to meet up with her Ken in person for the first time and what she will do with him (or to him). :D

Oh.. I have an idea. Why don't we encourage people to announce whatever they feel like in Announcement Section? G probably can set it up for members? Then, I bloody well can tell people when I'm getting laid next.. if I feel like it, that is. :D

I wish someone could tell me when i'm getting laid next :o

Yes, I am moving to Bangkok next year :o
What is the point of this whole thread? Why was it even started?, Im not into soap operas or the "life and times of Ken and Barbie". Ken, buy your girl a phone or set up an email account and keep it personal...............
No point really. Ying just felt like bursting it out. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Oh.. I have an idea. Why don't we encourage people to announce whatever they feel like in Announcement Section?
That's a pretty good idea LC. Looking forward to your announcment :D

Ken

I am glad for you, Ken. I wish you two happiness in Bangkok.

I hope that one day, me and my lover will also change our status from being 'long- distance lovers' to being 'live-together lovers' :D

Cheers,

Jem

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Just out of my curiousity as this phrase has been used quite a lot on here...

How could I (in general.. don't bite me) possibly know that I didn't like it without reading it first?

My mate's theory, the whole bloody thing started from a misunderstanding. While I wrote "Why do you have to yell at us, dear?", Ying misread it and thought I said "Why do you have to tell us?". Could that be the case?

I am glad for you, Ken. I wish you two happiness in Bangkok.

I hope that one day, me and my lover will also change our status from being 'long- distance lovers' to being 'live-together lovers' :D

Cheers,

Jem

So....

A big meeting between Ken and Jem. Long lost lovers

The anticpation is unbearable. Can I watch?

Make sure you meet him at the airport and not in BKK a couple of days later, or you might just get to taste him and..............you know.

Ive one. YIPEEE, I just went through my jeans and found the number of a falang slapper (uk)I took home last weekend and shagged all over. I've never got shot of so much cum. I must be in love. Been txting her and she wants to bring her mate round for a 3some.

According to Barbie, she just wanted to share her feelings - how excited she is to meet up with her Ken in person for the first time and what she will do with him (or to him). :D

The girls gettin broken in within a week or so.. Shes entitled to get excited, but not as excited as she would be entitled to be if was me doing the honours :o

Make sure you meet him at the airport and not in BKK a couple of days later, or you might just get to taste him and..............you know.

Ive one. YIPEEE, I just went through my jeans and found the number of a falang slapper (uk)I took home last weekend and shagged all over. I've never got shot of so much cum. I must be in love. Been txting her and she wants to bring her mate round for a 3some.

i never knew school dinner ladies were in so much demand.

::shudder::

Someone is happy, let them be happy. The world doesn't end because of a thread like this. I wish you two all the best :o

Well said, rainman (you are one of my favorite posters here, by the way) ! I hope Ying and Ken will just ignore the jeaolous, sexist, yobbish types who have posted in this thread.

Cheers.

Jem

Uhh.. another attempt to wind me up by throwing in another Jealous on here. Well, I read it. I found it silly and childish. I thought it would be better to keep these things personal, rather than to post on an expat forum - the hottest one in (at least) S/E Asia by the way. So, I spoke my mind. Anyone has a problem with that, you can come kiss my arse. :o

Ban me, G. Ban me!! :D

Am I going to request your permission before I ask something to someone here, SIR ??!!

Jem

You're a farang bird. I can tell.

Wow, first dig at me on this forum and I've taken it more personally than I expected! Can see how these threads go on and on and on now...

GUYS-- (i meant MEN-- well MALE)

it's not the point of 'jealousy' and i think elsie is not that type

and for sure she also has her great *PERSONAL* love life

why when one girl who spoke her mind so direct, be treated like THE STONE! her words sounded to come from H-E-LL, becoz it just seemed 'less sweety' tune

meanwhile, the other girl who spoke her mind so direct (also) that she spoke up to PUBLICITY how her great time would be CUMMIN to umm *yumz*... do whatever love do with her visitting cyberbf, for real.... her words HEAVENLY sounded like FLOWER!

and why it's perceived as the matter of 'jealousy'

NO WAY

ying is ying, and her bf is hers

elsie is elsie, and elsie's bf is not the ying's bf

many ppl having their own great time love affairs

but they don't need to open up just to share

i can see how madly ying having the happiness now to see her bf 4 real that couldn't help letting the world know how happy she was

too much pressure to keep it privacy, com'n her love needed to EXPLODE!

next wk is CUMMIN JAAAAAAAAA!!

:o

Jem

You're a farang bird. I can tell.

Wow, first dig at me on this forum and I've taken it more personally than I expected! Can see how these threads go on and on and on now...

Dont worry about it Insight, Jem Jem is a feminazi lesbian who is touch with herself. We all get called yobbos and bigots, I wonder how much she weighs? :D

maybe some threads should be closed not because they go off topic, but because of the topic? george, oh george.......................

yingisagirl is most likely a guy troll.

Thank you! At least someone knows what I'm talking about.

Cheers GFB. You know.. I was just thinking exactly the same. Maybe it should be "cumming" on the title. :o

No one is coming to kiss my arse, by the way? :D

ummmm....ok then!

Brilliant, this thread rates right up there with some of Erco's best, also that fella's 'Am I keeneow?' although the keeneow guy wasn't trolling.

This thread should have been closed long ago, it's a dud, it's a troll, it's a waste of time, it's like all of yingisagirl's posts have been ever.

Still, up to you.

"No one is coming to kiss my arse, by the way?"

Well, for me, Thursday evenings are usually set aside for arse-kissing. So I can try and fit you into my diary for the 26th Aug. Say around 9 - 9:30pm? :o

Gazza

, gently rolling in the slight swell of the turquiose river Mersey, Ah! I remember it well. :o

Turquiose? I only remember a yucky grey colour with lots of floating turds and disappointed Everton fans. :D

Where did you buy your LSD then? :D

Gazza

"No one is coming to kiss my arse, by the way?"

Well, for me, Thursday evenings are usually set aside for arse-kissing. So I can try and fit you into my diary for the 26th Aug.  Say around 9 - 9:30pm?  :D

Gazza

"Arse" is the same word in Britspeak as "Ass" right?

Just checking.... :o