Where To Buy Children's Dvd

donx

I'll be in Bangkok at the end of the month. I want to buy some children's DVDs that my kids can watch in either English or Thai. I only want to buy legal copies. During my last trip I bought some at the Paragon Department Store but they don't have a very big selection. Can someone recommend a store with a wide selection?

I find it very hard to get stuff that I like. I think most of the USA stuff is terrible, and Thai stuff is worse, still.

BBC I think make truly excellent children's programmes; frankly I suggest you buy online, or download.

Also the older stuff is nice, like for young kids you completely can't beat the Teletubbies range. *ALL* kids love the Teletubbies. :o

I find it very hard to get stuff that I like. I think most of the USA stuff is terrible, and Thai stuff is worse, still.

BBC I think make truly excellent children's programmes; frankly I suggest you buy online, or download.

Also the older stuff is nice, like for young kids you completely can't beat the Teletubbies range. *ALL* kids love the Teletubbies. :o

I bought three Barney DVDs (don't laugh my 1 and 4 year olds love them) and the Disney classic Dumbo. I'm looking for other Disney classics or similar animations such as Toy Story. I really need them to be both Thai and English as I want to encourage all of my kids to learn the Thai language. I don't know if this can be done easily online and shipped to the US.

At the Paragon, I actually found the prices to be very good. The Barney DVDs were only 200 baht. I'd pay at least $10 in the US and then they wouldn't have the Thai language.

I don't want to get into an arguement about the DVD content. I just want to find a place with an extensive selection. I know what my kids like and don't like and yes Teletubbies has been one of their favorites.