Irish Bar & Restaurant Manager Required

Boltd

This opening is for a very motivated person, see some rolls and responsibilities bellow and pm me if you think you got what it takes.

The job location is Koh Samui

Some rolls and responsibilities bellow:

Weekly reports

Ordering stock.

cleaning the beer lines and insuring stock room is kept clean

The customer service is very important to me & my partner - so I need someone to keep this in check.

Monitor the staff and grade them at the end of every quarter - be selective in quarterly assessments, straight to the point if problems occur

Design and order staff uniforms - at the moment our staff have t-shirts with logos - I would prefer something a bit more professional.

Neat Dress while in the bar is essential for the management and Staff

Sport advertisement on chalk board outside the bar ( use colour chalk for a more eye catching effect )

keeping cost to an absolute minimum.

keep the bar and toilet area extremely clean.

feed back on Ideas of how we could improve our bar.

Live entertainment. Would prefer to stay away from bands that use Drums - just go for guitar players and the such. Also Look for additional musicians - preferably musicians that play a lot of Irish music but this will be up to you.

Learn how to use the sound system

all information about the business is confidential - disclosure of any information will result in the immediate termination of the contract

Provide your view on the layout,this was left a bit unfinished, this will have a bit of a redesign come the end of the year when myself myself and my partner get back to the Island.

Work permit will be supplied by the company but in the event of the manager leaving the company within one year the cost of this work permit will be deducted from his/her salary

In the event the manager wants to leave the company he/she will have to give the partners one month's working notice

There will be NO fixed amount of hours worked - this will be determined by the manager - a successful business needs a competent manager with dedication to the business

Manager and Staff will have salary review every 1/4 regarding on performances.

If you think you got what it takes - PM me asap because this position is ready to be filled today!