Air Mattress/bed?

rrose070

Hi all,

We're heading into the hills to a hilltribe village to help build a school and teach. Old bones not looking forward to sleeping on a woven mat on the floor; I'm wondering, can anyone point me to where I could purchase an inexpensive inflatable bed? It doesn't have to be deluxe, but would prefer one with an automatic pump (not the foot jobbie) anyone?

Hi all,

We're heading into the hills to a hilltribe village to help build a school and teach. Old bones not looking forward to sleeping on a woven mat on the floor; I'm wondering, can anyone point me to where I could purchase an inexpensive inflatable bed? It doesn't have to be deluxe, but would prefer one with an automatic pump (not the foot jobbie) anyone?

The air mattress can be found at CarreFour, Tesco Lotus, or Big C. You may also find one in the camping type stores clustered around the N/E corner of the outer moat road.

An electric pump can be found in the same stores but bear in mind many removte villages ie hill tribe only have solar power panels and not grid electricity so you may be better off with a foot pump anyway.

CB

You might want to consider a fold away camp bed. Lightweight easy to carry, keeps you off the floor & can rig up a mozzie net to keep you out of reach of all creepycrawlies. Think I've even seen them at carrefour. Camping section at sportsworld in Kad San Keaw(?) should have them. Go to the large open plan section at the back of Kad San Keaw, not the small bit inside Central Dept store.

Edited by mobile69