Please Help As My Host Has Taken All My Sites Offline..

scratt

Hi all,

Bit of an unusual one this.... If an admin wants to delete this, that's fine... but I am hoping for some genuine help on this one off occasion.

My web sites were taken down by my hosting company today in violation of their own ToS.

We are a reputable company with over 10 years online serving a global community.

They are supposed to give some kind of warning about any violation we make and give us time to respond. In this case they have taken all of our sites down because of one .gif on one page out of over 20,000.

That .gif was on one site out of 20, but they have taken them all down, including email, FTP and www.

They now have adverts running on all of our home pages earning them ad revenue. Ironically we actually have permission to use the gif. It also links directly to the company who's logo it is, and we recommend that company. And yet they continue to ignore international calls, ticket response and live chat pleas to get us back online so we can a: comply b: continue trading.

We are a Pro Customer and have been with them for over 3 years! I am at my wits end...

So far I have been able to get nowhere and am waiting for legal processes to take their course. i.e. My lawyers draft letters..

But I am based in Thailand, and they are in the US so think that I am just going to go away.

My problem is they have put me out of business with one unfair click of a mouse button and I need to resolve this now.

Please Digg this story to help put pressure on them.

http://www.digg.com/tech_news/PLEASE_HELP_...without_warning

Thanks.

And sorry for the sort of spammy post.

Edited by scratt