Sunee's Juice Cafe. No Ambiance. Great Farang Food.

Ulysses G.

I have heard a lot about this place lately, so I went and checked it out for lunch. Great sandwiches for 30 baht. Oatmeal cookies for 6 baht. Salads. Soup. Very cheap fresh juices and smoothies. Breakfasts and a special for lunch every day. Everything is delish and inexpensive.

Today I had the filling BBQ rib special with a salad and German potato salad, a big iced coffee and a lemon tart for about 180 baht, but you can have a nice sandwich and fresh orange juice for 50 baht if you are not big and fat and rolling in dough. :o

Sunee's

12/5 Thapae Road, Soi 2

phone # 053 516 4500

Very near Veerachai Court

I have heard a lot about this place lately, so I went and checked it out for lunch. Great sandwiches for 30 baht. Oatmeal cookies for 6 baht. Salads. Soup. Very cheap fresh juices and smoothies. Breakfasts and a special for lunch every day. Everything is delish and inexpensive.

Today I had the filling BBQ rib special with a salad and German potato salad, a big iced coffee and a lemon tart for about 180 baht, but you can have a nice sandwich and fresh orange juice for 50 baht if you are not big and fat and rolling in dough. :o

Sunee's

12/5 Thapae Road, Soi 2

phone # 053 516 4500

I know the place, zero ambience for sure but friendly service and OK food. Can't complain at those prices!

That soi is also known, if you're coming up Chang Moi Rd instead of Tha Phae Rd, as Chang Moi Soi 2. Easier to park on Tha Phae though, as long as it's not 3-6pm on a weekday.

Actually, I forgot that I got some other food to go for the amount that I mentioned before, so it wasn't a very good example of Sunee's real prices.

This is a better example:

The actual price of the special today - a good sized slab of tender BBQ ribs, a big garden salad with home-made dressing and a decent portion of tasty potato salad - was 85 baht all together. ALL of their food is priced like this and all the farangs in the surrounding neighborhood love the place. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Sunee's

12/5 Thapae Road, Soi 2

phone # 053 516 4500

I know the place, zero ambience for sure but friendly service and OK food. Can't complain at those prices!

That soi is also known, if you're coming up Chang Moi Rd instead of Tha Phae Rd, as Chang Moi Soi 2. Easier to park on Tha Phae though, as long as it's not 3-6pm on a weekday.

I'm sorry, it's not. The road sign in Chang Moi as well says Thapae Road Soi 2, Chang Moi Rd Soi 2 is the soi before this one (coming from the moat).

/ Priceless

Sunee's

12/5 Thapae Road, Soi 2

phone # 053 516 4500

Funny, been living just a little up the road for almost a year now, but never noticed it.

Went for a late breakfast there today, and can earnestly second Ulysses G.'s opinion;

I'll be eating there again for sure. Unusually nice place.

-- Awk